Adventures By Disney Announces Egypt Excursion for 2011, Bookings Begin July 21
Adventures By Disney has announced a brand new itinerary featuring the country of Egypt which will begin in 2011. Bookings for the new tour begin on July 21, 2010.
Highlights of the 8- and 10-day Egypt itineraries include:
- Ride a camel at the Great Pyramids of Gizah, tour the Pharoah’s Boat Museum and come nose-to-nose with the Sphinx
- Learn to make papyrus and write your name in Egyptian hieroglyphics
- Enjoy three days of leisurely cruising on the Nile River from Aswan to Luxor, discovering ancient temples, tombs and treasures
- Shop and dine in the colorful Khan el-Khalili Market, Cairo’s ancient souk
- Experience the Nile on a felucca – the traditional sailing craft that have plied the river’s waters for thousands of years
- Travel with a licensed Egyptologist through ancient monuments and wonders of Egypt
- Junior Adventurers explore the Egyptian Museum while playing the Art Detective Game, The Case of the Missing Mummy.
For more information on the tour or to book, visit the Egypt itinerary section on the Adventures By Disney website.