‘Cars 2: Agents of C.H.R.O.M.E’ for iPhone, iPod Touch Announced at E3
At E3, Disney Mobile has announced they will be releasing a new side-scrolling racing game for the Apple iPhone and iPod Touch titled ‘Cars 2: Agents of C.H.R.O.M.E.’ later this month in honor of the Disney/Pixar film, Cars 2, opening in theaters nationwide on June 24.
The app will sell for $.99 although Disney Mobile will also be releasing a free app for Cars 2 which features a lite version of the game in addition to movie and video game content such as trailers, images, web links and other fun content.
Game features include:
- FOUR PLAYABLE CHARACTERS: Play as your favorite characters from Cars 2: Mater, Lightning McQueen, Finn McMissile and Holley Shiftwell as you race and progress through the game.
- RACE AROUND THE WORLD: Race through three spy-worthy environments inspired by the film including the mysterious Oil Rig, the streets of Tokyo and the bridges of London.
- PIXAR POWER-UPS: Increase your score by collecting gas cans, nitrous boosts and gems.
- DEVIOUS HAZARDS: Keep a sharp eye out; the course is littered with obstacles to slow you down.
- SPECTACULAR GRAPHICS: Pixar-quality graphics culled from ‘Cars 2: The Video Game.’
Be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook to be one of the first to know when ‘Cars 2: Agents of C.H.R.O.M.E’ becomes available.