Celebrate with Us and Win Exclusive Merchandise from Disney/Pixar’s UP and Disney’s G-Force
This month we have a lot to celebrate and we want to share it with all of you who’ve made it possible. Here’s just a few of our recent events:
* We recently had our second anniversary
* We crossed the 1,000 follower mark on Twitter (without having to follow 2,000 people ourselves)
* We just ventured into Facebook territory
* We are set to cross a huge milestone in the number of visits to the site this month, a number most sites of our size never see
And here’s how we’re doing it: we’re giving away exclusives from Disney/Pixar’s UP on Twitter and from Disney’s G-Force on Facebook. Two contests simultaneously, three great prizes.
Here’s your chance to own your very own Kevin plush from Disney/Pixar’s UP. Available only at FAO Schwarz, owning your very own Kevin is a rare treat and we’re making it even more rare by offering two versions of Kevin to two randomly selected winners.
TO ENTER ON TWITTER:
Simply tweet the following during the contest period (subject to the rules listed at the bottom of this post):
RT @stitchkingdom This is my entry for a chance to win a plush of Kevin from Disney/Pixar’s UP http://bit.ly/NP7tS #disney
(alternatively, entrants may click here but be sure to update status to tweet).
You may enter once per day by tweeting the above. Each daily entry greatens your chances to win, for a maximum of seven entries per Twitter account.
You must be a follower of @stitchkingdom at time of winner selection.
For our loyal fans on our Facebook page, we are offering the chance to win this 10.5″ plush of Blaster from Disney’s newest film, G-FORCE, valued at $17.95. We’re not positive how and if this theme park exclusive merchandise differs from that being offered at DisneyStore.com, but he sure looks cuter and fluffier in our photo:
TO ENTER ON FACEBOOK:
This one’s a little tricker. You must do a few things:
1) Become a fan on our Facebook page at http://fb.stitchkingdom.com
2) Respond to our discussion on the discussion boards about the contest (the discussion to reply to is here)
3) Create a new discussion with a Disney-related topic (no limits, as long as it’s Disney related). Make sure it’s unique however and try to be as creative as possible.
The winner will be chosen at random in respect to the rules from those who have successfully completed all three items.
You may enter only once per Facebook account.
The contest will run for a week, beginning immediately and ending at 9:00 AM EST on Monday, July 27.
You must be at least 13 years of age.
You can enter both, but you can win only one. Should someone be randomly selected for both contests, they will receive their choice of item and a new winner will be selected at random for the other.
In the event the winner lives outside the contiguous 48 United States, we reserve the right to substitute a Disney Gift Card in an amount roughly equal to the value of the item in question.
The rules are subject to change at any time, particularly in regards to clarification if necessary.