Disney Store is making it easy for shoppers to ‘Share the Magic’ this holiday season with the widest selection of quality and authentic Disney and Marvel toys, clothes, collectibles and more, many of which are available exclusively at the specialty retailer. In celebration of the most magical time of the year, and for the first time ever, Disney Store is unveiling today an online-only preview of its ‘Magical Week Sale,’ giving online shoppers the chance to take advantage of special pricing the weekend before Thanksgiving (Nov. 22 -24). Starting Monday, Nov. 25, all of Disney Store’s ‘Magical Week’ deals will be available in stores and online, another first for the retailer. An additional deal will be unveiled online on Thanksgiving (Nov. 28) and when Stores open for ‘Magical Friday’ (Black Friday, Nov. 29).
‘Whether our guests want to shop in our Stores, online in the comfort of their own homes or on the go via their smart phones, Disney Store is a must-stop destination for shoppers looking for the very best in high quality Disney and Marvel toys and products,’ said Julie Sneddon, executive vice president of Disney Store Worldwide. ‘We know that families are looking to get an early jump on their holiday purchases this season, and with our Magical Week of deals rolling out earlier than ever before, we are helping make shopping as easy as possible.’
Disney Store is offering gifts at budget-friendly price points of $10, $15 and $20 (see a selection of offerings below), and has the season’s hottest toys, including a great new assortment inspired by Disney’s new animated film, Frozen, which premieres on Wednesday, Nov. 27. For guests looking for extra special gifts, Disney Store also offers exclusive limited edition items at a higher price point, such as the Frozen Anna and Elsa Limited Edition Costumes ($149.95 – $199.95).
Complementing the great selection of merchandise in stores, DisneyStore.com offers an expanded collection of products for the nearly half of consumers who plan to shop online this holiday season1. Guests can browse more than 10,000 products on the newly-designed DisneyStore.com, including Disney Parks merchandise and an expanded adult apparel selection. DisneyStore.com remains the only online retail destination to find Disney Parks exclusive products.
To add a bit of Pixie Dust to online purchases, DisneyStore.com offers exclusive Magical Message videos to guests who wish to personalize their gifts with a recorded video message. When a gift is purchased, the recipients receive an email notifying them of a special delivery, and when the gift arrives, a card will provide them with a URL and their own ID to view their personal video.
For holiday gift-giving inspiration, shoppers can browse the Holiday Gift Guide on DisneyStore.com and the Holiday Lookbook on Facebook. To make shopping easier and more convenient, guests can interact with Disney Store’s Guest Services team via telephone and email channels listed on DisneyStore.com. The team will also be monitoring Twitter and Facebook.
Shoppers who prefer to shop from mobile devices will find a streamlined and user-friendly experience on Disney Store’s Mobile Site and App. Through the Mobile Site, users can receive timely message alerts for new arrivals, in-store events and promotional offers.
“Between starting our deals earlier than ever and offering those deals in store and online, we are giving our guests what they asked for – more time, more convenience, and more ways to shop than ever before,” continued Sneddon.
Disney Store’s Magical Week of Deals include*:
$10 and Under Deals:
- Small Favorite Disney Plush Characters ($8) — Just the perfect size for little arms to give great big hugs, these small plush toys come in everyone’s favorite Disney characters, from classics like Minnie Mouse and Mickey Mouse to Disney Junior favorites like Sofia from Sofia the First, Doc from Doc McStuffins and Jake from Jake and the Never Land Pirates.
- 12″ Classic Disney Dolls ($10) — Disney Store’s Classic Dolls are a perfect way for little ones to recreate their favorite Disney moments year-round. From Rapunzel to Flynn Rider and Princess Jasmine to Aladdin, these Classic Dolls feature poseable arms and legs, turning play time into a fairytale come true.
- Disney PJ Pals & Kids Slippers (sold separately, $10 each) — Kids will love getting ready for bed with these cozy PJ Pals and matching slippers featuring a selection of their favorite Disney characters.
- Disney’s Planes Deluxe Die Cast — Bring the high flying excitement of Planes down to earth with the deluxe large scale die cast characters of Bravo, Echo or Hector Vector.
- Disney Princess Costume Accessory Sets — Perfect for your little princess, these costume accessory sets feature a case full of royal adornments, including tiara, necklace, earrings, bracelet and more, all presented in an elegant clear bag with a crowning handle.
- Tin Art Case Sets — Inspire creativity with these Tin Art Case Sets featuring all the supplies budding artists need, including washable markets, colored pencils, sketch pad, watercolor paints and more!
- Disney Animators’ Collection Dolls — Celebrating the heritage of classic Disney Animation, these young renditions of your favorite Disney Princess characters were imagined by and created under the guidance of the Walt Disney Animation Studio’s most renowned animators, bringing the characters to life in the most authentic way possible.
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Construct ‘N Play Dump Truck — Built in four easy steps with the included plastic screwdriver, this dump truck can then be loaded up for a fun day of work and play.
- Disney/Pixar Toy Story Talking Action Figures — The talking Buzz, Jessie and Woody action figures are full of well-known phrases that will take kids’ imaginations to infinity and beyond during play time.
Deals on Something Extra Special (Over $20):
- Disney Princess Doll Gift Set ($119.95) — Disney Princess fans will love this 11 piece doll set, featuring all of Disney’s graceful and elegant characters.
- Disney/Pixar Cars Mack Die Cast Carrier Set ($79.95) — Road scholar Mack is certainly pulling his weight as he’s loaded up with nine of his friends from Radiator Springs, including an exclusive Ramone car. And Mack’s got a lot to say for himself too, speaking 10 phrases when you press down on his cab.
As part of its commitment to local communities, Disney Store is helping support the Boys & Girls Clubs of America through its Wish Gift program. During the months of November and December, for every purchase of a select plush toy, ornament or snow globe, Disney Store will donate $1 to the organization, up to $100,000. By the end of 2013, The Walt Disney Company will have donated more than $1.5 million to the Boys & Girls Clubs of America.
*All special offers are available while supplies last