We are partnering up with Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment to offer our readers the opportunity to win their very own copy of The Princess and the Frog on Disney blu-ray and DVD combo pack including a DisneyFile digital copy, available to own March 16.
Two lucky winners chosen at random will be able to bring this new Disney animated classic featuring the first Disney princess in ten years and an Oscar-nominated soundtrack by Randy Newman.
Magic, music and romance are waiting around every corner of the legendary Big Easy as Disney’s newest princess sets out on an exciting adventure through a magical new world. Tiana (voiced by Anika Noni Rose) is a beautiful and hardworking young woman determined to fulfil her father’s dream of owning an elegant New Orleans supper club. When Naveen (Bruno Campos), a handsome prince arrives in town looking for romance, the evil Dr. Facilier (Keith David) hatches a nefarious plot and turns Naveen into a frog. A kiss from Tiana should return him to his true form, but in a hilarious twist on the classic story, she is instead transformed into a frog herself! The pair must travel into the heart of the mysterious Louisiana bayou with only a trumpet-playing alligator and a love-struck firefly as guides to find the priestess who can reverse the curse in order to find their “happily ever after.”
[media id=75 align=center width=480 height=360]
The special blu-ray edition of this magnificent film includes such bonuses as:
- Deleted Scenes
- Audio Commentary by John Musker and Ron Clements (co-writers and directors) and Peter Del Vecho (producer)
- “Never Knew I Needed”– Music video by Ne-Yo
- What Do You See: Princess Portraits — A bayou-style quiz tests viewers’ knowledge of all of Disney’s beautiful princesses. Ray’s firefly family creates twinkling portraits of each princess and if the player correctly identifies her, they can enjoy a tongue-cheek mini re-telling of that character’s story.
- Magic In The Bayou: The Making of A Princess — Co-writers and directors John Musker and Ron Clements take a freewheeling, behind-the-scenes look at the making of Disney’s newest animated film as it grows from an initial concept to a lavish animated film set in the enchanting world of New Orleans and the surrounding bayous.
- The Return To Hand Drawn Animation
- The Disney Legacy
- Disney’s Newest Princess
- The Princess and the Animator
- Conjuring The Villain
- A Return To The Animated Musical
- Bringing Life to Animation with an introduction by John Musker and Ron Clements.
- Deleted Scenes introduced by the filmmakers
- Art Galleries — A collection of storyboard art traces the visual development of The Princess and the Frog’s rich gallery of
characters and settings.
(Note that the DVD edition does not contain all bonuses listed)
To enter, simply make a wish on the evening star and fill out the form below.
|Eligibility Requirements:||The contest is open to individuals ages 18 and up residing within the United States only.|
|Contest Period:||The contest will begin March 3 at 11 PM EST and will end on March 19 at 11 PM EST. On or about March 20, two eligible entries will be chosen by random and determined to be the winners and notified by email.|
|Submission Rate:||One entry per household for the duration of the contest period.|
|Prize:||Two prizes consisting each of one copy of ‘The Princess and the Frog’ on Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack (ARV: $49.99)|
Note: Selecting the option of receiving the newsletter will sign you up for a daily digest of Disney news as reported by Stitch Kingdom. This is completely optional and is not required to enter the contest. By checking the box, you will be added to the Feedburner list which will require replying to a verification email to activate the subscription. You can deny the request if you so wish and you can cancel the subscription at any time. Because it is a manual process, it may take some time before you receive the confirmation email. Alternatively, you can sign up immediately by using the sign-up box in the left column on this page.
TO ENTER, FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW.
COMMENTS WILL NOT COUNT AS ENTRIES!