First Look: The G-Force Experience Exclusively at The El Capitan Theater
In celebration of Walt Disney Pictures’ and Jerry Bruckheimer Films’ G-FORCE, The El Capitan Theatre will offer audiences over three and half hours of additional fun following the movie, with the G-FORCE EXPERIENCE from July 24 through September 7, it was announced today by Lylle Breier, senior vice president of worldwide special events, Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures.
The G-FORCE EXPERIENCE is a giant, all-new interactive attraction featuring games of skill, loads of excitement, and activities for the whole family inspired by G-FORCE, producer Jerry Bruckheimer’s first 3-D film – a high–octane comedy adventure about a covert government program – a FBI team of guinea pigs!
Guests will first see Walt Disney Pictures’ G-FORCE at the historic El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood, and immediately following the film, go across the street to enter the G-FORCE EXPERIENCE, where they can:
* Enjoy an all-new interactive attraction where they can fully engage with the characters and situations in G-FORCE in which all audiences can have loads of fun.
* Activities include deciphering the code to access the G-FORCE Cyber Network Databanks, plotting a spy map for the G-FORCE team, crushing unstoppable digital bugs, annihilating miscreant Gizmos, and taking the G-FORCE Training Course to become a member of the G-FORCE Special Forces!
* See real props direct from the movie, and two actual sets from G-FORCE.
* Go behind-the-scenes with a unique G-FORCE art exhibit.
* And much more – It’s over 3 hours of fun!
Showtimes are: 10:00 am, 1:00 pm, 4:00 pm, 7:00 pm, 9:30 pm. Tickets for “G-FORCE,” are available at the El Capitan box office (6838 Hollywood Blvd), online at www.elcapitantickets.com, or by calling 1-800-DISNEY6. Special group rate tickets for parties of 20 or more are available by calling 1-818-845-3110.
Extend your “G-FORCE” experience by visiting Disney’s Soda Fountain and Studio Store (located adjacent to the theatre) and treating yourself to “The G-FORCE Sundae.”
Commenting on the announcement, Breier said, “El Capitan guests are in for a day of excitement they will never forget with the hilarious and action packed ‘G-FORCE’ and the adventure-filled “G-FORCE Experience.” With over 3-1/2 hours of entertainment and activities, The El Capitan Theatre provides a truly engaging, interactive and immersive experience for families and thrill seekers of all ages. ‘G-FORCE’ is the perfect summer offering and seeing it at the El Capitan Theatre is the most exciting way to enjoy this thrilling new Disney adventure. All those who live in Southern California are just a short drive away from one of the most unique Disney experiences to be had this summer.”
Below is a series of photos sent to us by Disney from a sneak preview recently held of this new experience. Click on any individual thumbnail to see a larger version or click on the PicLens link to see a slideshow. All photos by Jason Merritt/WireImage.com © Disney. All Rights Reserved.