Although the CD edition of the soundtrack to The Lone Ranger has yet to be updated, Amazon.com is now providing details on the downloadable MP3 edition, which includes a full track list of the instrumentals composed by Hans Zimmer.
From producer Jerry Bruckheimer and director Gore Verbinski, the filmmaking team behind the blockbuster Pirates of the Caribbean franchise, comes Disney/Jerry Bruckheimer Films’ The Lone Ranger, a thrilling adventure infused with action and humor, in which the famed masked hero is brought to life through new eyes. Native American spirit warrior Tonto (Johnny Depp) recounts the untold tales that transformed John Reid (Armie Hammer), a man of the law, into a legend of justice—taking the audience on a runaway train of epic surprises and humorous friction as the two unlikely heroes must learn to work together and fight against greed and corruption.
The track list is as follows:
1) Never Take Off the Mask
5) You’ve Looked Better
6) Red’s Theater of the Absurd (by Pokey LaFarge and the South City Three, CD only)
7) The Railroad Waits for No One
8) You’re Just a Man in a Mask
9) For God and for Country
The tracklist for the companion album, The Lone Ranger: Wanted, has been released previously:
1) Holy Water – Ben Kweller
2) Devil’s Train – Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
3) Poor Paddy on the Railway – Shane Macgowan
4) So Long Gone – Pete Molinari
5) Central and Union – Sara Watkins
6) The American Dream – White Buffalo
7) Lonesome Whistle – Dave Alvin
8) Sweet Betsy from Pike – Iggy Pop
9) Rattling Bone – Iron & Wine
10) Cowboy – Rubens
11) Everything But the Truth – Lucinda Williams
12) The Truth Lives On – The Aggrolites
13) Butch’s Ballad – Gomez
14) Saddle the Wind – John Grant
Both soundtracks will be released on July 2, 2013.
The Lone Ranger also stars Tom Wilkinson, William Fichtner, Barry Pepper, James Badge Dale, Ruth Wilson and Helena Bonham Carter. A Disney/Jerry Bruckheimer Films presentation, The Lone Ranger is directed by Gore Verbinski and produced by Jerry Bruckheimer and Gore Verbinski, with screen story by Ted Elliott & Terry Rossio and Justin Haythe and screenplay by Justin Haythe and Ted Elliott & Terry Rossio. The Lone Ranger releases in U.S. theaters on July 3, 2013.