OPI captures the bright colors and breathtaking escapades seen in Disney and Jerry Bruckheimer Films’ Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides with six limited-edition Nail Lacquers and a new Silver Shatter! Disney’s highly-anticipated fourth installment of the Pirates of the Caribbean film franchise features an all-star cast, including Johnny Depp and Penelope Cruz.
To celebrate the new film, OPI launches its Spring 2011 BRIGHTS Collection, which features a groundbreaking new color addition in the Shatter coat formula — Silver. Inspired by graffiti art, this shade leaves behind a crackled, two-texture silver finish when painted over any dry OPI hue.
“OPI is thrilled to celebrate the latest film in this beloved series,” said Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director. “The Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides lacquers were inspired by a world filled with mythical mermaids, gleaming treasure, and high-seas adventure. With shades ranging from sage and lavender to khaki gray and pastel pink, these colors are evocative of a warm, tropical setting, with a classic nautical influence.”
- The Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides collection includes:
- Skull & Glossbones: Best light gray ever, no bones about it.
- Mermaid’s Tears: Few have seen this magical green.
- Steady as She Rose: This gorgeous pink is your final destination.
- Planks a Lot: Dive into style with this lustworthy purple!
- Sparrow Me the Drama: This cool, collected pink means business!
- Stranger Tides: Explore this uncharted sea of sage.
- Silver Shatter: A shimmering sea of silver with a two-texture finish.
The Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides-inspired Nail Lacquers by OPI contain no DBP, Toluene, or Formaldehyde, and feature OPI’s exclusive ProWide™ Brush for the ultimate in application.
This limited-edition Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides collection from OPI will be available beginning May 2011 at Professional Salons, including Beauty Brands, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard’s, JCPenney, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, and ULTA, for $8.50 ($10.95 CAN) suggested retail for each Nail Lacquer.