Majesco Entertainment Company (NASDAQ: COOL), an innovative provider of games for the mass market along with Disney Interactive, announced today that ‘Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff‘ is expected to launch this August. Based on the top-rated Emmy Award-winning hit series, ‘Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff’ will release on the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, Wii U video game system, Wii™, Nintendo DS™ and Nintendo 3DS™ from Nintendo. The title is now available for pre-order from Amazon.com with a release date of August 13, 2013.
Join Phineas and Ferb as they travel to out-of-this-world places in their newest invention, the A.T.T. (All-Terrain Transformatron). This upgradeable, customizable, ultra-cool amphibious ride helps the boys hunt for lost loot to display in their backyard Museum of Cool. Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff features many of the fan-favorite characters from the hit show, including Perry the Platypus — aka secret Agent P, Candace, Isabella, Buford, Baljeet, and the evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz, who is determined to unleash his latest creation, the ‘get-rid-of-cool-stuff-inator’ on the Tri-State Area.
‘Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff’ features include:
- Multiple Gameplay Modes
- Exploration Mode: Switch on-the-fly between ambitious innovator Phineas and silent, but stoic ‘Man of Action’ Ferb as they explore an ancient lost temple, underwater caverns and more in search of treasure!
- Build, upgrade and customize the A.T.T. (All-Terrain Transformatron vehicle), then take it on treasure-seeking adventures around the world.
- Action Mode: Transform Perry from subdued pet to super Agent P and battle the evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz.
- Original Storyline: Experience four intertwining episodes filled with witty humor and outlandish adventures.
- Museum of Cool: Display the loot collected inside including the lost Atlantis hieroglyph, caveman’s first stone wheel, floating baby head, and much more.
Screenshots from the Xbox 360 edition have been provided to us below:
no images were found
Majesco also plans to release a unique Phineas and Ferb smartphone and tablet game in August, which will feature Agent P and the rest of the O.W.C.A. (Organization Without a Cool Acronym).