Sneak peeks at two deleted scenes have been released by Disney. These scenes, amongst several others, appear on the Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension ‘Ultimate Fan Pack’ DVD, available to own on August 23 (and now available for pre-order), which includes two discs of incredible bonus features.
In addition to a DVD copy of the movie, the ‘Ultimate Pack’ also features a digital copy of the movie with eight digital music tracks, eight deleted scenes, a music video, an exclusive song, a sing-along ‘Perry-oke’ feature, a bonus episode and an awesome do-it-yourself Platypult Kit.
Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Across The 2nd Dimension features Disney Channel’s dynamic animated duo, Phineas Flynn and his stepbrother Ferb Fletcher, as they go on their biggest adventure yet. When the boys discover that their pet platypus Perry is in fact a secret agent who battles the forces of evil daily, they join him on a grand adventure that blasts them to another dimension where a truly evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz has taken over an alternate Tri-state Area. This larger than life, action-packed adventure will have the entire family laughing out loud!
The first clip features Dr. Doofenshmirtz’ daughter, Vanessa, as she visits her father as he completes work on his otherdimension-ator.
This second deleted clip features part of a song called ‘Mysterious Forces’ in which Candace explains to Stacey how she’s never able to successfully bust her brothers.
- 8 Deleted Scenes — “Mysterious Force,” “Doof’s Lair,” “Vanessa Meets Doof,” “Blimp Ride,” “Memory Wipe,” “Danville Newscast,” “Inventions Revealed” and “Robot Riot Extended”
- Animatin’ Music Video — a behind-the-scenes music video performance by Co-Creators/ Executive Producers Dan Povenmire and Jeff “Swampy” Marsh
- Perry-oke — a sing-along feature that allows viewers to sing along to the on-screen lyrics
- Dr. D’s Jukebox-inator — an on-screen jukebox that allows users to play all eight digital music tracks from their home entertainment system
- Bonus Episode “Attack of the 50 Foot Sister” — a bonus episode with character and creator commentary