First Look: ‘Phineas and Ferb’ DVD Bonus Feature, ‘Animatin’ Rap’
What does it take to animate a cartoon? Specifically, the extremely popular Disney Channel series, ‘Phineas and Ferb’? Just sit back, relax for a few minutes, and let series creators Jeff ‘Swampy’ Marsh and Dan Povenmire
tell rap you all about it.
This exceptionally funny and quite detailed video takes fans from start to finish in the animation process for the show, featuring plenty of actual footage from the Walt Disney Studios and Walt Disney Animation Studios, where the duo routinely ‘flash their badge’ and demonstrate how they roll, at 24 frames per second.
The video, amongst several bonus features, appear on the Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension ‘Ultimate Fan Pack’ DVD, available to own on August 23 (and now available for pre-order), which includes two discs of incredible bonus features.
In addition to a DVD copy of the movie, the ‘Ultimate Pack’ also features a digital copy of the movie with eight digital music tracks, eight deleted scenes, a music video, an exclusive song, a sing-along ‘Perry-oke’ feature, a bonus episode and an awesome do-it-yourself Platypult Kit.
Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Across The 2nd Dimension features Disney Channel’s dynamic animated duo, Phineas Flynn and his stepbrother Ferb Fletcher, as they go on their biggest adventure yet. When the boys discover that their pet platypus Perry is in fact a secret agent who battles the forces of evil daily, they join him on a grand adventure that blasts them to another dimension where a truly evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz has taken over an alternate Tri-state Area. This larger than life, action-packed adventure will have the entire family laughing out loud!
- 8 Deleted Scenes — “Mysterious Force,” “Doof’s Lair,” “Vanessa Meets Doof,” “Blimp Ride,” “Memory Wipe,” “Danville Newscast,” “Inventions Revealed” and “Robot Riot Extended”
- Animatin’ Music Video — a behind-the-scenes music video performance by Co-Creators/ Executive Producers Dan Povenmire and Jeff “Swampy” Marsh
- Perry-oke — a sing-along feature that allows viewers to sing along to the on-screen lyrics
- Dr. D’s Jukebox-inator — an on-screen jukebox that allows users to play all eight digital music tracks from their home entertainment system
- Bonus Episode “Attack of the 50 Foot Sister” — a bonus episode with character and creator commentary