Majesco Entertainment has provided us with a new trailer and screens for its upcoming release, ‘Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff,‘ available for the Microsoft Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo DS consoles on August 13, 2013, now available for pre-order.
There’s a whole lot of stuff to do during the last week of summer vacation and Phineas and Ferb want to do it all! Join these charismatic brothers of invention as they create, travel and explore in their quest for artifacts to fill out the Museum of Cool. Perry the pet platypus, aka Agent P, has their backs when bumbling villain Dr. Doofenshmirtz unleashes his latest obscure ‘-inator’ device designed to take over the entire Tri-State area!
The trailer, embedded below, also teases a mobile platform game titled ‘Agent P DoofenDASH.’
Join Phineas and Ferb as they travel to out-of-this-world places in their newest invention, the A.T.T. (All-Terrain Transformatron). This upgradeable, customizable, ultra-cool amphibious ride helps the boys hunt for lost loot to display in their backyard Museum of Cool. Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff features many of the fan-favorite characters from the hit show, including Perry the Platypus — aka secret Agent P, Candace, Isabella, Buford, Baljeet, and the evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz, who is determined to unleash his latest creation, the ‘get-rid-of-cool-stuff-inator’ on the Tri-State Area.
‘Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff’ features include:
- Play as Phineas, Ferb and Perry/Agent P as you interact with supporting characters from the show including Dr. Doofenshmirtz, Candace, Isabella, Buford and whiz kid Baljeet.
- Experience two unique play mechanics:
- Exploration Mode: Switch on-the-fly between ambitious innovator Phineas and silent, but stoic ‘Man of Action’ Ferb as you explore their backyard, a lost temple, underwater caverns and the surface of the moon!
- Action Mode: Transform Perry from subdued pet mode to super Agent P: jump, run, crouch, slide, hang from ledges, fight robot ‘inators’ and sneak past traps and obstacles in Doofenshmirtz’s diabolical lab.
- Build and play in the A.T.T. (All-Terrain Transformatron Vehicle). Upgrade the A.T.T. by assembling new parts like pincers, drills, rocket boosters and headlights that you need to access new areas. Customize the A.T.T to your preference with colors, sounds and decorative parts.
- Unfold an intertwining four episode storyline as Phineas and Ferb hunt for lost treasure and travel the world while crime-fighting Agent P embarks on a secret mission to foil the Dr.’s zany schemes.
- Defeat Dr. Doofenshmirtz’s flying Norm Bots and robot hordes including the Patroller, Jumper, Charger and other ‘get-rid-of-cool-stuff-inators.’ Avoid Dr. Doofenshmirtz’s nasty lab traps: collapsing floors, laser beams and falling boulders!
- Collect sprockets then use them to buy spare parts for the A.T.T.
- Swing by Phineas and Ferb’s backyard Museum of Cool to access special items and loot you’ve collected on your adventures. Ferb’s Amazing Fun Trinkets include some of the most coolest artifacts the boys discover including the lost Atlantis hieroglyph, floating baby head, Meap’s Mustache, caveman’s first stone wheel, and more.
- Gameplay will be similar across all five consoles. Wii U version will be playable completely on the GamePad.
Screenshots from all consoles have been provided to us below:
no images were found