WALTHAM, Mass., Sept. 3, 2009 /PRNewswire/ — Raytheon Company (NYSE:RTN) is providing one lucky middle school student with the opportunity to attend the opening of a new interactive, math-based experience called “Sum of all Thrills.”
Set to open in October 2009, the “Sum of all Thrills” exhibit is located at INNOVENTIONS at Epcot at the Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. It will engage children through a fun and educational experience and will help instill in them a lifelong passion for math, science, and technology.
The sweepstakes, which will run through Sept. 15, 2009 on MathMovesU.com, is open to children ages 10 to 16. One grand prize is available consisting of a 4-day, 3-night trip for four to Lake Buena Vista, Fla., for the “Sum of all Thrills” ribbon cutting ceremony.
The grand prize will include:
– A trip for the winner, a parent or legal guardian, and two guests;
– Round-trip airfare for four people;
– Double-occupancy hotel accommodations;
– Ground transportation to and from the airport and hotel;
– A Disney gift card to assist with meals;
– Tickets for four-days admission for four to the theme parks;
– A “meet and greet” experience with a Disney Imagineer;
– A special viewing location for one night’s Illuminations: Reflections of Earth;
– A $2,000 cash stipend.
Four first prizewinners will receive Flip Mini HD video cameras.
To enter the Sweepstakes, visit www.MathMovesU.com, and follow the links to the Sweepstakes entry page.
“Sum of all Thrills” is a core component of Raytheon’s MathMovesU program, an initiative designed to engage middle school students in math and science while helping to create the next generation of innovators for the U.S. It will be located in the INNOVENTIONS pavilion at Epcot, a unique area of the park that contains 100,000 square feet of interactive, hands-on exhibits that allow visitors to celebrate the inspiration and innovation that improve their lives and expand their horizons.