Ahead of any official announcement (or known release date), we have learned of the bonus features that will accompany Marvel’s Thor: The Dark World when it arrives on Blu-ray/DVD (pre-order) courtesy of the British Board of Film Classification. The details can be found below.
Marvel’s Thor: The Dark World continues the big-screen adventures of Thor, the Mighty Avenger, as he battles to save Earth and all the Nine Realms from a shadowy enemy that predates the universe itself. In the aftermath of Marvel’s Thor and Marvel’s The Avengers, Thor fights to restore order across the cosmos…but an ancient race led by the vengeful Malekith returns to plunge the universe back into darkness. Faced with an enemy that even Odin and Asgard cannot withstand, Thor must embark on his most perilous and personal journey yet, one that will reunite him with Jane Foster and force him to sacrifice everything to save us all.
- ‘All Hail the King: A Marvel One-Shot’ (13:13)
- A Brother’s Journey: Thor and Loki (30:16) — In this 30 minute feturette, go behind the scenes with filmmakers and cast as we explore two of the most iconic characters in the Marvel Universe with stars Chris Hemsworth (Thor) and Tom Hiddleston (Loki), and journey through the key moments that have defined and endeared these characters to audiences around the world.
- Exclusive Look: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3:23) — Get an exclusive first look at the latest installment in the Captain America franchise and its incredible cast of characters, including Scarlett Johansson as the Black Widow, Samuel L. Jackson as Director Nick Fury, Chris Evans, our hero Steve Rogers, his new ally Sam Wilson, aka the Falcon played by Anthony Mackie, and a mysterious enemy from the past…the Winter Soldier played by Sebastian Stan.
- Scoring Thor: The Dark World with Bryan Tyler (5:05) — Go behind the scenes with the filmmakers and acclaimed composer Brian Tyler for a look at the creation of the movie’s stunning original score.
- Deleted/Extended Scenes: Extended Celebration Scene (Optional commentary by Alan Taylor & Kramer Moregenthau) (1:32)
- Deleted/Extended Scenes: Jane Learns About the Aether (Optional commentary by Alan Taylor & Kramer Moregenthau) (1:38)
- Deleted/Extended Scenes: Loki: The First Avenger (Optional commentary by Tom Hiddleston) (1:00)
- Deleted/Extended Scenes: Thor and Frigga Discuss Loki (Optional commentary by Kevin Feige) (1:07)
- Deleted/Extended Scenes: Dark Elves Prepare for Battle (Optional commentary by Kevin Feige) (:19)
- Deleted/Extended Scenes: Extended Vanaheim Scene (1:42)
- Gag Real (3:18)
- Thor: The Dark World Audio Commentary with Director Alan Taylor, Producer Kevin Feige, Actor Tom Hiddleston (Loki) and Cinematographer Kramer Morgenthau
DVD artwork via Disney Store