Thanks to a new entry from the British Board of Film Classification, we have what appears to be a full list of bonus features for the upcoming Pixie Hollow film, Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast (March 3, 2015), which is now available for pre-order. Details can be found below.
Disneytoon Studios returns to Pixie Hollow with the heartwarming adventure Legend of the NeverBeast. The new story explores an ancient myth of a fabled creature whose distant roar sparks the curiosity of Tinker Bell’s good friend Fawn, an animal fairy who’s not afraid to break the rules to help an animal in need. But this animal — massive and strange with glowing green eyes — is not really welcome in Pixie Hollow, and the scout fairies are determined to capture the mysterious beast before it destroys their home. Fawn, who sees a tender heart beneath his gruff exterior, must convince Tink and the girls to risk everything to rescue the NeverBeast before time runs out. Directed by Steve Loter and produced by Makul Wigert, Legend of the NeverBeast roars to life in March 3, 2015.
BONUS FEATURES (unofficial list)
- 5 Essential Ingredients to getting Gruff (4:57)
- My Dad’s Movie: The Trust First Story of the NeverBeast (4:58)
- Jeff Corwin’s Guide to Real-World NeverBeast (3:19)
- Deleted Scenes: Intro (:21); ‘Breakfast with Fawn’ w/Intro (3:18); ‘Hawk Search’ w/Intro (1:51); ‘Feeding Gruff’ w/Intro (2:36); ‘Fawn and Gruff Get Going’ w/Intro (2:27)
- Tink’n About Animals (1:44)
- A Special Look at Disney Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast (Gruff Love) (1:26)
- Yodelberg (Mickey Mouse Short) (3:35)