United Vacations to Give Away $7K+ Dream Trip to Walt Disney World
MILWAUKEE, April 8 — For the first time ever, the team at United Vacations has custom-designed a vacation giveaway in celebration of the Disney fan base from around the world. Their phenomenal grand prize valued over $7,000 opens the door to a whole other world inside the Walt Disney World(R) Resort where one lucky family will have the opportunity to experience aspects of the destination that the average vacationer rarely, if ever, has access to in one visit.
From the 70-year old who sports a Mickey Mouse watch to the first grader whose bedroom is decorated in pixie dust and Dalmatian spots, Disney fans are truly one of a kind – and they are the focus of this very special vacation giveaway.
“They span generations of every age, race and culture. Disney is known worldwide and is still to this day considered one of the most magical places a family can visit together,” said Rick Karnes, vice president and general manager of United Vacations. “It is for this reason that we have chosen to target this special group and seek out our own ‘biggest Disney fan.’”
The grand prize package for 4 people includes:
* Roundtrip flight to Orlando, FL on United Airlines
* Red Carpet Club passes
* 4-night hotel accommodations at a Walt Disney World(R) Resort Deluxe Hotel
* Disney’s Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper(R) Option
* Welcome gift basket with over $600 in Disney merchandise
* Disney’s VIP Tour Guide Service
* Viewing of Magic Kingdom(R) Park fireworks aboard Grand One Yacht
* Once Upon A Time Breakfast at Cinderella’s Royal Table at Magic Kingdom(R) Park
* Disney’s Dolphins In Depth Tour at Epcot(R)
* Disney’s Spirit Of Aloha Dinner Show
* Dinner at Planet Hollywood(R) in Downtown Disney(R) Resort Area
* Tickets to the Cirque Du Soleil(R) performance La Nouba(TM)
* Spa Treatment at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Anyone age 21 or older may enter for a chance to win at www.unitedvacations.com by 5/31/09. Winner will be announced on or around 6/15/09.
Giveaway is being run by United Vacations, not the Walt Disney World(R) Resort. No Purchase Necessary. For a complete listing of contest terms and conditions and full descriptions of the Disney experiences listed above visit www.unitedvacations.com.