Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels will have extra reason to celebrate with a great vacation offer that features the popular Disney Dining Plan for free.
Guests buying a five-night/six-day room and theme park ticket package for stays most nights from Aug. 16 to Oct. 3, 2009, can enjoy the Disney Dining Plan for free. The plan includes one quick-service meal, one snack and one table-service meal at up to 100 restaurants for each night of the package stay.
With this special offer, a family of four can get a five-night stay at a select Disney Resort and a 6-day Magic Your Way base ticket (with free dining) for as little as:
- $1,390 in a standard room at a Disney Value Resort
- $1,764 in a standard room at a Disney Moderate Resort
- $2,276 in a standard room at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge or Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- $2,586 in a studio at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort or Disney’s Old Key West Resort.*
Guests taking advantage of this offer will find even more to celebrate during their visit. Throughout 2009, Disney Parks asks guests “What Will You Celebrate?” and guests of Walt Disney World can revel in new attractions, entertainment and services that allow them to turn their personal milestones into magical Disney experiences.
The package can be booked now through June 21, 2009 at disneyworld.com or by calling 407/W-DISNEY (407/934-7639) or their local travel agent and asking for package code RYH.
* Prices are based on two adults, one junior (ages 10 to 17) and one child (ages 3 to 9). The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Tickets are for one theme park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. No group rates or other discounts apply. Excludes gratuities.