The Four Seasons Resort Orlando, which is slated to begin taking guests on August 3, 2014, has released additional details, room photos and concept art of what its guests can expect during their stay. In addition, the Resort has announced an introductory deal offering a third night free as well as a group value rate (minimum 10 rooms per night).
The Resort boasts the following features and amenities:
- Rooms with a very special view – In addition to rolling greens and parkland, many accommodations offer spectacular vistas over the Magic Kingdom® Park’s nightly fireworks display from the comfort of one’s furnished balcony. Among 444 rooms and suites decorated in a fresh and contemporary style is a 16th floor Royal Suite that can be configured with up to three separate living rooms and nine – yes, nine – bedrooms.
- A world-class culinary experience – After a day of eating on the run, Four Seasons invites guests to enjoy creative cuisine prepared with the finest ingredients at its restaurants and lounges. Ravello is a culinary trip to the Amalfi coast – colourful, lively, and rich with the aromas and flavours wafting from the open kitchen. Capa, named for the matador’s red cape, sets the stage for tapas and steaks with rooftop fireworks views. PB+G stands for pool, bar and grill, where guests can choose creative salads and poolside fare coupled with smokehouse BBQ specialties and hang out in the lounge with its central bar, dine on floating pavilions, or simply grab and go. At Plancha in the golf clubhouse, all guests can savour Cuban American cuisine in a lakeside setting.
- The Spa at Four Seasons – Inspired by the natural beauty of central Florida’s flora and fauna, the world class Spa will offer 18 luxuriant treatment rooms – including two bungalows for private retreats – plus men’s and women’s private outdoor lounges and whirlpool.
Explorer Island – A five acre (two hectare) playground packed with fun for all ages, Explorer Island includes a 7,590 square foot (705 square metre) family pool with a lazy river winding around a “ruined” mansion, climbing wall, waterslides, and a Kids for All Seasons program. Look forward to beach volleyball, basketball, a video gaming centre, outdoor movie nights on the Starstruck screen, and more.
- Central Florida’s most beautiful golf course – Designed by Tom Fazio and managed by Four Seasons, the Resort’s Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary golf course is unique in the region for its rolling hills and lush landscaping – reopening in fall 2014.
- More fun – Three Har-Tru tennis courts, a 24-hour fitness centre, and an adults only pool surrounded by private cabanas.
- Customizable event facilities – A 37,450 square foot (3,480 square metre) state-of-the-art conference facility with many naturally lit indoor and outdoor spaces with endless configurations for corporate and social events small and large – including up to 720 guests under sunshine or starlight.
- Access to many special Walt Disney World® offerings – including special on-site Disney Character Breakfasts with Goofy and Pals, plus an onsite Disney Planning Center and the unique option of expert event services from one of the world’s best entertainment companies.
The heart of the Resort’s activities are at Explorer Island, where kids and adults of all ages will find a world of adventures. Everyone can spend the day at the family pool – or perhaps send young explorers off to the fully supervised Kids for All Seasons facility while the older kids find a quiet spot along the lazy river, get their gaming fix at the Hideout or mix it up with tennis or golf. When parents of children ages four and under want some time on the greens or the massage table, or a quiet dinner on their own, Four Seasons offers qualified babysitting services. Packing is even a breeze with cribs, high chairs and other baby gear available with the Resort’s compliments. An adults-only pool, called The Oasis, is also available, offering poolside cocktails abd private cabanas.