The audition will take place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Rehearsal Facility at the Walt Disney World Resort on Sunday, August 18, 2013 beginning at 9:00 AM with a second session beginning at 7:00 PM. Cautioning that performers should be available to begin work within the next four weeks, giving the impression that formal meet and greets may start as early as September, the advertisement suggests only those local to central Florida should consider applying.
Role description, casting requirements and information are as follows:
Elsa: 5’3” – 5’7”, caucasian, slender, youthful yet regal and confident. Typecast.
Anna: 5’3” – 5’7”, caucasian, slender, a youthful and outgoing free-spirit. Typecast.
Please note: visible tattoos, including those on the wrist and neck, are not allowed on performers hired into these roles.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Rehearsal/Wardrobe Facility
3271 Sherberth Rd.
Kissimmee, FL 34747
Sign-in: 8:30 AM – 9:00 AM; 6:30 PM – 7:00 PM – Late applicants will not be allowed to audition.
- Performers must be at least 18 and authorized to work in the United States.
- Performers should wear comfortable clothing and shoes, for a possible movement and animation exercise.
- Open to Cast Members (full time, part time, and seasonal) from all lines of business, including Entertainment.
- Current WDW College Program and International College Program Cast Members are not eligible to audition.
- Open to the general public.
- Advanced registration is not required.