Disney Parks announced today the Walt Disney World Moms Panel has unveiled a new feature – the panelists can receive and answer guests’ questions in Spanish. In addition to the first-ever bilingual offerings, two new specialty areas will be added to the site – Disneyland Resort and runDisney. These features are available to guests at www.DisneyWorldMoms.com.
The Walt Disney World Moms Panel is an online forum that serves as a resource for planning Disney Parks vacations. From the most thrilling attractions at Disneyland Resort and how to make the most of Disney Vacation Club points at Walt Disney World Resort, to the decks of Disney Cruise Line and immersive international itineraries of Adventures by Disney, the Walt Disney World Moms Panel offers advice and personal experiences to help turn dream vacations into reality. As the Moms Panel expands, Disney Parks will look to rebrand in 2012 with exciting details to come later this year.
“When we first launched the Moms Panel in 2008, we dreamed of offering guests the ability to ask questions in various languages. Launching the Spanish option in our fifth year turned our dreams into reality and we’re excited to see the questions and new visitors to the site that come as a result of these new features,” said Leanne Jakubowski, Director, Social Media; Walt Disney World Resort. “As Walt once said, ‘You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.’ The Walt Disney World Moms Panel is living proof of that statement and we believe Walt would be proud of the magic our panelists are making for families around the world.”
Disney Parks received thousands of applications from the U.S., Canada and United Kingdom to be considered for the Walt Disney World Moms Panel. Each panelist went through three rounds of interviews before they were selected to follow in the footsteps of more than 60 moms, dads, grandparents and guardians who have signed on to share their knowledge and passion for the Disney brand with others.
Meet the 2012 Walt Disney World Moms Panel:
- Amanda Ficili; Mendocino, Calif. (Disneyland Resort)
- Andrea Houston-Lingman; Jamison, Pa. (Disney Vacation Club)
- Ari Krell; Reseda, Calif. (Disneyland Resort)
- Ashley Forster; Suffolk, Va.
- Elisabeth Lackey; Myrtle Beach, S.C. (Adventures by Disney)
- Jodie Hilson; Thomasville, Ga.
- Kim Dillen; Charlotte, N.C.
- Kirsten Etmanski; Burlinton, Ontario
- Laura Munkel; Elkhart, Ind. (Disney Vacation Club)
- Lori Lovell; Morganfield, Ky. (runDisney)
- Malanie Rivera; Jamaica, N.Y. (Spanish-Language)
- Nancy Walshe; Lilburn, Ga. (Disney Cruise Line)
- Scott Houston; Calhoun, Ga.
- Stacy Cacciatore; Fort Mill, S.C.
- Sue Farrell; Cheshire, United Kingdom