New Year’s Eve at Walt Disney World Complete Entertainment and Experience Schedule
Guests spending New Year’s Eve at Walt Disney World Resort can choose from fireworks extravaganzas, evening dance parties, delicious dining experiences and more as nighttime activities. Here’s a look at what’s in store at the Vacation Kingdom on New Year’s Eve (show times and entertainment are subject to change without notice):
MAGIC KINGDOM (8 AM – 2 AM)
- “Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It!” Street Party at 11 a.m., 2 p.m. & 5:15 p.m.
- “Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade” at 12 p.m. & 3:30 p.m.
- “Main Street Electrical Parade” at 7 p.m. & 10:30 p.m.
- “Holiday Wishes” fireworks at 8:30 p.m.
- “Fantasy in the Sky” fireworks at 11:50 p.m.
DISNEY’S HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS (8 AM – 12 AM)
- “Block Party Bash” parade at 3 p.m.
- “Fantasmic!” nighttime extravaganza at 6:30 p.m., 8 p.m. & 10 p.m.
- Live performances by in-park band “Mulch, Sweat and Shears” at Mickey’s Sorcerer’s Hat at 8 p.m., 9 p.m., 10 p.m. and 11 p.m.
- “Lights, Camera, Happy New Year” fireworks starring “Mulch, Sweat and Shears” at 11:55 p.m.
EPCOT (8 AM – 1 AM)
- Special version of “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth” at 7:30 p.m. & 11:40 p.m.
DISNEY’S ANIMAL KINGDOM (8 AM – 8 PM)
- “Mickey’s Jingle Jungle Parade” at 3:45 p.m.
BAY LAKE AND SEVEN SEAS LAGOON
- “Electrical Water Pageant” at 10:25 p.m.
CIRQUE DU SOLEIL — LA NOUBA (6 PM and 9 PM)
- Special New Year’s Eve champagne toasts
- Guests will receive a limited-edition La Nouba pin created for the New Year’s Eve event
- More info: 407/939-7328 or cirquedusoleil.com/lanouba
DISNEYQUEST (8 PM – 1 AM)
- Ring in the New Year at DisneyQuest with favorite cyber attractions and games, a DJ Dance Party with a New Year’s Eve countdown, party favors and a coupon for a personal pizza and soda at FoodQuest
- $39 per person, advance/$45 per person, day of
- More info: 407/934-7639 or disneyworld.com/disneyquestparty. Tickets may be purchased online or at the DisneyQuest Box Office.
ATLANTIC DANCE HALL (8 PM – 2 AM, AGES 21+ ONLY)
- Dance into the New Year at Atlantic Dance Hall at Disney’s BoardWalk
- $35 for access to the main floor of the Dance Hall, party favors and a champagne toast at midnight
- $75 for a VIP ticket that adds a private upstairs area with seating; limited viewing for Epcot fireworks with guaranteed seating and coffee, tea or hot chocolate with dessert bar and a premium bar
- More info: 407/WDW-DINE
LA HACIENDA DE SAN ANGEL (9 PM, PARK ADMISSION REQUIRED)
- La Hacienda de San Angel is offering a special six-course prix-fixe menu and live music starting at 9 p.m. for $199 per person, or $225 with wine and spirits (plus tax and gratuity), $49.95 ages 3 to 9
- More info: 407/842-1107 or e-mail [email protected]
BISTRO DE PARIS (PARK ADMISSION REQUIRED)
Bistro de Paris is offering a special prix-fixe New Year’s Eve menu for $150 per person, $225 with wine pairings with each course
- California Grill will host a New Year’s Eve party featuring food stations, an open bar, a casino-style game room, DJ, dancing, Disney characters, live entertainment and a great viewing location for the Magic Kingdom fireworks
- $525 per person, all inclusive
- More info: 407/WDW-DINE