LeapFrog Shapes And Sharing Picnic Basket
|Brand: LeapFrog Enterprises|
Buy New: $15.39
as of 11/21/2014 19:21 EST details
You Save: $6.60 (30%)
New (57) Collectible (3) from $7.79
Sales Rank: 4,749
Language: English (Unknown)
Number Of Items: 1
Age: 6 months - 4.5 years
Operating System: Windows
Shipping Weight (lbs): 2.2
Dimensions (in): 7.7 x 6.5 x 10
Warranty: 90 day warranty against manufacturer defects
Publication Date: 0100
Shipping: Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Tell A Friend
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wedding Registry
Add to Baby Registry
| • ||Appropriate for children ages 6 to 36 months|
| • ||Explore shapes and colors/colours with food pieces, and manners and more with fun learning songs|
| • ||Lift the basket lid to hear sweet instrumental music and fun sound effects|
| • ||Play and learn with a 14-piece picnic set that includes 6 food items, 2 plates, 2 forks, 2 cups, 1 blanket and 1 basket|
| • ||Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning ideas and insights from LeapFrog|
14-piece picnic set includes: 6 food items, 2 plates, 2 forks, 2 cups, 1 blanket, and 1 basket.
Press the butterfly to hear a fun educational song.
Set a space for fun, learning, and sharing. The Shapes & Sharing Picnic Basket helps little learners explore shapes, colors, manners, and more. Over 30 audio responses encourage pretend play, and the 14-piece set helps children build motor skills as they sort, match, stack, empty, and fill. Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning insights and ideas to expand the learning. Recommended for children ages 6 to 36 months.
The Shapes & Sharing Picnic Basket will give audio cues to your child asking about the shapes and color of the pretend food. Be polite at the picnic because The Shapes & Sharing Picnic Basket helps teach manners such as please and thank you.
Lift the basket lid to hear sweet instrumental music and fun sound effects. Fun and educational learning songs will have your child singing along and learning for hours. The Shapes & Sharing Picnic Basket encourages your child to independently play by reminding them to push the song button, lift the basket lid, sort and match the pretend food and more.
- Shapes: Children can discover squares, circles, and triangles with three songs about shapes.
- Manners: Children can learn about sharing and manners in a Please and Thank You Song.
- Pretend Play: Pretend play offers a creative outlet that strengthens a child's understanding of the world as she acts out stories he knows and situations he observes in the adult world. As imagination grows, dramatic play becomes more complex.
- Colors: A rainbow song and fun food hunt questions help children explore different colors.
- Motor Skills: Emptying and filling the picnic basket and fitting the foods into their spots on the plates help children build fine motor skills.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.