14-piece picnic set includes: 6 food items, 2 plates, 2 forks, 2 cups, 1 blanket, and 1 basket.
Press the butterfly to hear a fun educational song.
Set a space for fun, learning, and sharing. The Shapes & Sharing Picnic Basket helps little learners explore shapes, colors, manners, and more. Over 30 audio responses encourage pretend play, and the 14-piece set helps children build motor skills as they sort, match, stack, empty, and fill. Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning insights and ideas to expand the learning. Recommended for children ages 6 to 36 months.
The Shapes & Sharing Picnic Basket will give audio cues to your child asking about the shapes and color of the pretend food. Be polite at the picnic because The Shapes & Sharing Picnic Basket helps teach manners such as please and thank you.
Lift the basket lid to hear sweet instrumental music and fun sound effects. Fun and educational learning songs will have your child singing along and learning for hours. The Shapes & Sharing Picnic Basket encourages your child to independently play by reminding them to push the song button, lift the basket lid, sort and match the pretend food and more.
- Shapes: Children can discover squares, circles, and triangles with three songs about shapes.
- Manners: Children can learn about sharing and manners in a Please and Thank You Song.
- Pretend Play: Pretend play offers a creative outlet that strengthens a child's understanding of the world as she acts out stories he knows and situations he observes in the adult world. As imagination grows, dramatic play becomes more complex.
- Colors: A rainbow song and fun food hunt questions help children explore different colors.
- Motor Skills: Emptying and filling the picnic basket and fitting the foods into their spots on the plates help children build fine motor skills.