Self-Promotion for Introverts: The Quiet Guide to Getting Ahead
|Author: Nancy Ancowitz|
Buy New: $3.46
as of 3/2/2015 18:45 EST details
You Save: $15.49 (82%)
New (56) Used (63) Collectible (1) from $2.89
Seller: -Daily Deals-
Sales Rank: 66,113
Languages: English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
Number Of Items: 1
Shipping Weight (lbs): 0.9
Dimensions (in): 6.1 x 0.7 x 8.9
Publication Date: October 16, 2009
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Tell A Friend
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wedding Registry
Add to Baby Registry
|Also Available In:|
Get noticed . . . and get ahead!
All too often, introverts get passed over for job offers and promotions while their more extroverted colleagues get all of the recognition. But it doesn’t have to be this way.
In Self-Promotion for Introverts®, business communication coach and intrepid introvert Nancy Ancowitz helps introverts tap into their quiet strengths, articulate their accomplishments, and launch an action plan for gaining career advancement. You will learn how to:
- Promote yourself without bragging— when networking, on job interviews, and at work
- Use your quiet gifts (writing, researching, and listening) to your advantage
- Be a commanding presenter, despite your quieter nature
- Formulate your best plans, set goals, take action— and even find a better job
- Featuring exclusive advice from Warren Buffett, Bill Clinton, Hearst Magazines president Cathie Black, and marketing guru Seth Godin, Self-Promotion for Introverts® helps you progress inward, outward, and onward.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.