Dragon NaturallySpeaking For Dummies
|Author: Stephanie Diamond|
Publisher: For Dummies
Buy New: $11.75
as of 11/27/2014 20:43 EST details
You Save: $18.24 (61%)
New (9) Used (28) from $4.85
Sales Rank: 295,844
Languages: English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
Number Of Items: 1
Shipping Weight (lbs): 1.2
Dimensions (in): 7.4 x 0.8 x 9.3
Publication Date: October 4, 2011
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Tell A Friend
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wedding Registry
Add to Baby Registry
Speak up and master the latest version of Nuance's Dragon NaturallySpeaking!
Dragon NaturallySpeaking is a speech recognition program that lets users dictate into any Windows application, allowing you to access documents, write e-mails, and even update Facebook using only your voice. This new edition covers all the newest updates to Dragon NaturallySpeaking Version 11, including usability enhancements, the user interface, the digital voice recorder, time-saving voice commands, and much more.
Aimed at new and inexperienced users who want to get up to date on all that Dragon NaturallySpeaking is capable of, this beginner guide also explains how Dragon NaturallySpeaking can be used in mobile application development to add voice-recognition and productivity tools to your app.
- Explains the basics of Dragon NaturallySpeaking as a speech recognition program that offers a wealth of possibilities
- Walks you through formatting your documents, texts, and e-mails
- Looks at the option of using Dragon NaturallySpeaking for application development
- Addresses how to dictate into other applications and control your desktop and Windows by voice
- Offers tutorial for creating your own commands and improving audio input
- Shares time-saving tips, mistakes to avoid, and the most common issues you may encounter when getting started with Dragon NaturallySpeaking
Arm yourself with a copy of this helpful guide and be prepared to breathe fire!
From the Book: Excitingt Dragon NaturallySpeaking Features
Editing your documents is easy using Dragon NaturallySpeaking software. Simply speak the number of the word you’d like to swap in or say “Spell That” to correct on your own.
Dragon NaturallySpeaking has gone mobile with apps for your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, BlackBerry, and Android devices. You can now use your voice for more than chatting on the phone – update your Facebook status, post a tweet, or even send a text message with the Dragon apps.
Think you might have missed something important and want to check your transcriptions without having to stop and read through your document? No problem! Select “Play That Back” and have your dictation read back to you.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.