Ready, Set, Draw... Animals! (Activity Books) (Young Artist)
|Author: Mara Conolon|
Creator: Kerren Barbas Steckler
Brand: Brand: Peter Pauper Press
Buy New: $3.99
as of 8/31/2015 18:00 EDT details
You Save: $12.00 (75%)
New (19) Used (15) from $2.00
Seller: chrissy's used books and DVDs
Sales Rank: 527,481
Languages: English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
Edition: Pck Spi
Number Of Items: 1
Shipping Weight (lbs): 2.1
Dimensions (in): 10.6 x 12.7 x 0.8
Publication Date: August 15, 2008
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Tell A Friend
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wedding Registry
Add to Baby Registry
| • ||Used Book in Good Condition|
Get ready! Get set! DRAW! Little artists gain confidence and creativity when following the simple, visual, step-by-step instructions to draw all their favorite animals.
- Features 18 different adorable creatures for kids to draw, from slithering snakes to hopping hares, from swinging monkeys to bustling bears!
- Includes a blank pad of paper with 48 easy-to-tear-out pages.
- 4 double-ended colored pencils provided.
- 40 pages, covered wire-o binding.
- Measures 11-1/2'' wide x 12'' high.
- Hours of fun for budding artists!
- Fosters creativity.
- Makes a welcome quiet-time activity.
- Recommended for ages 4 and up.
- Warning: Choking hazard, small parts. Not for children under 4 years.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.