Ready, Set, Draw Under the Sea! (How to Draw Kit) (Activity Books) (Young Artist)
|Author: Mara Conlon|
Creators: Peter Pauper Press, Kerren Barbas Steckler
Brand: Brand: Peter Pauper Press
Buy New: $12.20
as of 8/1/2015 18:35 EDT details
You Save: $3.79 (24%)
New (18) Used (19) from $1.48
Sales Rank: 1,245,833
Languages: English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
Edition: Act Spi
Number Of Items: 1
Shipping Weight (lbs): 2.1
Dimensions (in): 12.1 x 11.3 x 0.6
Publication Date: March 1, 2009
Availability: Usually ships in 2-3 business days
Tell A Friend
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wedding Registry
Add to Baby Registry
| • ||Used Book in Good Condition|
|Also Available In:|
Little artists gain confidence and creativity when following the simple, visual, step-by-step instructions to draw all their favorite sea creatures.
- From diving dolphins to funny clown fish, a wiggly octopus, swimming sea horses, kids choose from 18 different adorable creatures to draw!
- Includes removable 48-page sketch pad.
- 4 double-ended colored pencils provided.
- 40 pages, covered wire-o binding, 11-1/2'' wide x 12'' high.
- Recommended for ages 4 and up.
- Warning: Choking hazard, small parts. Not for children under 4 years.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.