The Meaning of Marriage: Facing the Complexities of Commitment with the Wisdom of God by Timothy Keller (30 Minute Spiritual Series)
|Author: 30 Minute Spiritual Series|
Publisher: Garamond Press
Buy Used: $500.00
as of 6/30/2015 10:07 EDT details
Used (2) from $500.00
Seller: Jenson Online Inc
Sales Rank: 1,946,242
Languages: English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
Number Of Items: 1
Shipping Weight (lbs): 0.1
Dimensions (in): 5.8 x 0.1 x 8.3
Publication Date: February 21, 2013
Shipping: Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Tell A Friend
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wedding Registry
Add to Baby Registry
The Meaning of Marriage ...in 30 Minutes is your guide to quickly understanding the lessons in Timothy Keller's best-selling book, The Meaning of Marriage: Facing the Complexities of Commitment with the Wisdom of God.
In The Meaning of Marriage, Timothy Keller uses the wisdom from his marriage of over thirty-seven years to explain how to increase the success of a Christian marriage. He posits that modern society creates expectations about marriage that are distorted and unrealistic, preventing married couples from finding true happiness. Using studies and statistics about marriage as well as the wealth of knowledge between him and his wife, Kathy Keller, the author challenges commonly held views on marriage, and proves that with hard work and realistic expectations, a marriage can be the most unique and glorious way to experience God's love on Earth.
Use this helpful guide to understand The Meaning of Marriage in a fraction of the time, with tools such as:
- Practical applications for how to overcome everyday obstacles and create realistic expectations within a marriage
- Insights into the different roles men and women have in a Christian marriage
- Personal stories about marriage and the importance of faith in everything from sex to raising children to everyday chores
- A synopsis of The Meaning of Marriage, definitions of key terms, and both positive and negative critical reception of the book
- An overview of why modern culture's idea of a soul mate is wrong
As with all books in the 30 Minute Expert Series, this book is intended to be purchased alongside the reviewed title, The Meaning of Marriage: Facing the Complexities of Commitment with the Wisdom of God.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.