Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego? - The Complete Series
|Actors: Rita Moreno, Jennifer Hale, Scott Menville|
Studio: Mill Creek Entertainment
Buy New: $4.69
as of 10/22/2014 10:45 EDT details
You Save: $8.29 (64%)
New (18) Used (3) from $4.69
Sales Rank: 2,158
Format: Multiple Formats, Animated, Box set, Color, NTSC
Language: English (Original Language)
Rating: NR (Not Rated)
Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
Number Of Discs: 4
Running Time: 569 Minutes
Shipping Weight (lbs): 0.4
Dimensions (in): 7.5 x 5.3 x 0.6
Release Date: February 21, 2012
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Tell A Friend
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wedding Registry
Add to Baby Registry
| • ||Top Quality, Manufactured by MILL CREEK.|
| • ||Part Number: 52397|
The world s greatest thief is on the loose, and it s up to you to find her! The world famous thief, Carmen Sandiego, plays an intricate game of cat and mouse with teen ACME detectives, Zack and Ivy. Based on the award-winning line of educational computer games, this energizing series is rich in both excitement and education as Carmen Sandiego attempts to steal the most valuable objects in the world. It s up to our detectives and the audience to figure out where in the world she is. Filled with unique characters, wonderful story lines and humor, this Emmy® award-winning animated series, educates kids of all ages in the subjects of history, geography and fun through its action-packed adventures!
Now, all 40 episodes of this edutainment series are available for the first time on DVD!
- Based on the top-selling Carmen Sandiego video game franchise!
- Won an Emmy Award for Outstanding Animated Children's Program .
- Has aired in first-run syndication as well as repeats on Fox Family Channel, PAX TV and is currently airing on the new kid s network THE HUB.
- All-Star voice talent includes Rita Moreno, James Avery, James Belushi, Tim Curry and dozens more!
- BRAND RESURGENCE An all-new Facebook social edutainment game has launched from the same development studio as Oregon Trail!
- Bonus feature film included: The Secret Garden.
- Bonus episodes from Liberty s Kids
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.