Marware 3-Pack Ultra-Clear Screen Protector for Kindle Fire HD 8.9" (will not fit HDX models)
Category: Digital Device Accessory
Buy Used: $8.73
as of 11/23/2014 10:03 EST details
You Save: $16.26 (65%)
Used (2) from $8.73
Number Of Items: 1
Clothing Size: One Size
Size: One Size
Shipping Weight (lbs): 0
Dimensions (in): 0 x 9.1 x 6.1
Release Date: November 1, 2012
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Tell A Friend
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wedding Registry
Add to Baby Registry
| • ||3-pack ultra-clear screen protector for Kindle Fire HD 8.9" (does not fit Kindle Fire or Kindle Fire HD 7")|
| • ||Camera and light sensor die cuts optimized for easy installation|
| • ||Keeps your screen clear of finger prints and smudges|
| • ||Includes: 3 screen protectors, microfiber cleaning cloth and applicator card|
Ultra-Clear Screen Protector Kit (3 Pack) for Kindle Fire HD 8.9"
The Marware Ultra-Clear Screen Protector Kit helps guard your new Kindle Fire HD 8.9" experience from sharp, rough surfaces that may damage your display. Precisely cut to shield the entire 8.9 inch HD display perfectly, it protects your device from the dangers of daily use, including scratches, fingerprints, dirt, dust and smudges. As an added bonus, you get a microfiber cleaning cloth, an applicator card for removing bubbles and two extra sheets of Kindle Fire HD 8.9" screen protectors - just in case you need it.
Crystal clear, transparent protection
Applicator for removing bubbles
Clear, transparent screen protectors may produce increased reflectiveness on your display when used in brightly lit settings. This occcurs with all clear screen protectors. The Marware Ultra-Clear Kindle Fire HD 8.9" Screen Protector Kit is designed for the user who wants a fully transparent experience with anti-scratch protection.
- The screen protector is sandwiched between two pieces of clear plastic to keep it clean - referenced by Tab 1 (covering adhesive side) and Tab 2 (covering the top side).
- You may remove the plastic that protects the adhesive side (Tab 1) either all at once or while you're lowering the screen protector onto the device - but be aware that the sooner you remove it the more likely you are to have dust or particles on the adhesive, which may show through once you install the protector.
- Be sure to align the screen protector exactly with the Kindle Fire HD 8.9" display, starting from one end of the device and slowly lowering and applying it to the screen, little by little.
- Avoid placing it down on the device all at once - this increases the likelihood that it won't align or that you'll get air or dust bubbles.
- The slower you go, the better your alignment will be - time, concentration, and a steady hand are your friends in this process.
- Avoid touching anything but the sides or top of the protector during installation - touching the underside (where the adhesive is) may leave dirt, oils, or smudges that won't be possible to remove later.
- If you encounter air bubbles after you've aligned the protector, work them out slowly towards the outside of the film with the applicator (included) - it may take several attempts to complete.
- Any dust or dirt particles trapped under the film may be difficult or impossible to remove once installed
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.