RAVPower® Samsung Galaxy S4 Charger / S IV i9500 Desktop Charging Cradle & Sync Dock (Spare S4 Battery Charger, Detachable Case Plate, Compatible without or with a Slim-Fit Case,Black)
Buy New: $17.59
as of 9/16/2014 22:10 EDT details
You Save: $17.40 (50%)
Sales Rank: 2,715
Media: Wireless Phone Accessory
Shipping Weight (lbs): 0.3
Dimensions (in): 4.3 x 3.7 x 3.2
Shipping: Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Tell A Friend
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wedding Registry
Add to Baby Registry
| • ||Compatible: Samsung Galaxy S IV / S4 GT-i9500 Android Cell Phone (All Carrier Version, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, Global Unlocked)|
| • ||3-in-1 Feature: USB Sync and Charge Cradle Desktop Charger with 2nd Battery Charging Slot|
| • ||First slot: Sync and charge phone. Second slot: Charge 2nd battery.|
| • ||Case Compatible design cradle; Sync & Charge either enclosed in a protective case or without|
| • ||Package include Cradle, USB Cable, AC Adapter.Phone & battery not included.|
RAVPower® - Reliable · Affordable · Value
This dual dock cradle desktop charger lets the phone charge while synchronized with your PC to transfer files and media. A 2nd battery slot is located on the rear of the cradle so you can charge a spare or replacement battery while charging the phone.
Charge phone, synchronize files and media, and charge a 2nd Battery all at the same time.
Dock your phone with or without case cover with the detachable case plate on/off.
Light will turn blue when corresponding to the AC power supply.
Red light indicates that battery is charging.
Green light indicates battery is fully charged.
Flash Red light indicates battery is not connected well.
- Global Version Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, Cricket, US Cellular
- Does not work with the extended battery.
- Protective case is not over 2mm thick with detachable case plate off.
- If you unplug the battery from the battery charging slot when the battery is over 80% charged, but less than 100%, you will not be able to re-charge to 100%. But, if you unplug the battery when the battery capacity is not up to 80%, and plug it again it will still charge the battery to the full 100% capacity. This is to prevent the battery from over charging and damaging the battery.
- Phone charging slot can charge the battery to 100%.
- We recommend you to use the charger over 1A if you would like to charge Battery and Phone at the same time.
- Phone & battery not included.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.