The Legend of Zelda Box Set: Prima Official Game Guide
|Authors: David Hodgson, Stephen Stratton|
Brand: Prima Games
Buy New: $107.98
as of 8/22/2014 03:52 EDT details
You Save: $72.01 (40%)
New (24) Used (4) from $98.99
Sales Rank: 40,197
Languages: English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
Number Of Items: 1
Shipping Weight (lbs): 22.5
Dimensions (in): 11.5 x 16.5 x 0.2
Publication Date: November 26, 2013
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Tell A Friend
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wedding Registry
Add to Baby Registry
• The guides will be contained in a unique, high quality box that is The Legend of Zelda™ themed and held closed by an embedded magnetic clasp.
• An individually numbered certificate of authenticity will be included for collectors, with a signature and message from Mr. Eiji Aonuma, Producer/Director for The Legend of Zelda™ series.
• A high quality, 2-sided laser etched metallic bookmark will be included with the box set to help players keep their spot in over 2,000 pages of The Legend of Zelda™ strategies. The bookmark is 7.5 x 2.5 inches and includes a protective case.
• The set includes 6 hardcover collector’s editions for The Legend of Zelda™: Ocarina of Time 3D, The Legend of Zelda™: Spirit Tracks, The Legend of Zelda™: Phantom Hourglass, The Legend of Zelda™: The Wind Waker HD, The Legend of Zelda™: Twilight Princess, and The Legend of Zelda™: Skyward Sword. Many of these hard cover guides are out of print and not available anywhere else.
• All 6 of the guides will be on high quality paper with gilded edges, giving the guides a gold shine along the pages.
• For the first time ever, The Legend of Zelda™: Ocarina of Time 3D guide is available in hard cover and exclusive to this box set.
• The Legend of Zelda™: Skyward Sword guide has been revised and expanded by over 100 pages.
• This limited edition set will only be printed once, when it is sold out they will be gone forever!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.