Nighttime Fairies: A Bedtime Shadow Book (Activity Books)
|Author: Heather Zschock|
Creator: Martha Day Zschock
Publisher: Peter Pauper Press
Buy New: $7.96
as of 3/3/2015 10:03 EST details
You Save: $5.03 (39%)
New (23) Used (19) from $2.91
Sales Rank: 135,974
Languages: English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
Number Of Items: 1
Shipping Weight (lbs): 0.7
Dimensions (in): 0.8 x 9 x 6.5
Publication Date: July 25, 2012
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Tell A Friend
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wedding Registry
Add to Baby Registry
Soothe little ones to sleep with this unique bedtime book!
- Simply shine the beam of a light (not included) through the page ''windows'' to cast pictures on the wall as you read with your child.
- It's a fun and comforting way to end the day and experience a book together.
- PUBLISHER'S NOTE: For best results, use this shadow book with a small, single-bulb light source. A small pen light, other single-LED light, or the light on the back of a smartphone is recommended. Multi-LED flashlights are not recommended. If you have trouble getting a clear image, try moving your light closer to or farther away from the page.
- Nighttime Fairies offers gentle rhymes about appealing fairies and their moonlit adventures.
- Ages 3 to 9.
- 6-3/8 inches wide by 9 inches high.
- Covered wire-o-bound hardcover.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.