Whoo's There?: A Bedtime Shadow Book (Activity Books)
|Author: Heather Zschock|
Creator: Martha Day Zschock
Publisher: Peter Pauper Press
Buy New: $5.50
as of 4/19/2015 17:02 EDT details
You Save: $7.49 (58%)
New (45) Used (60) Collectible (1) from $0.01
Sales Rank: 94,813
Languages: English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
Number Of Items: 1
Shipping Weight (lbs): 0.7
Dimensions (in): 0.3 x 6.5 x 9
Publication Date: October 1, 2005
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Tell A Friend
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wedding Registry
Add to Baby Registry
Soothe little ones' nighttime fears with this unique bedtime book!
- Shine the beam of a light (not included) through the page ''windows'' to cast pictures on the wall as you read with your child.
- It's a fun and comforting way to end the day and experience a book together.
- PUBLISHER'S NOTE: For best results, use this shadow book with a small, single-bulb light source. A small pen light, other single-LED light, or the light on the back of a smartphone is recommended. Multi-LED flashlights are not recommended. If you have trouble getting a clear image, try moving your light closer to or farther away from the page.
- Whoo's There: A Bedtime Shadow Book offers gentle rhymes about six nighttime creatures, such as an owl, fireflies, and a raccoon.
- Ages 3 to 9.
- 6-3/8 inches wide by 9 inches high.
- Covered wire-o-bound hardcover.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.