How Much Money Do I Need to Retire? (60 Minute Financial Solutions Book 5)
|Author: Todd R. Tresidder|
Sales Rank: 43,278
Format: Kindle eBook
Language: English (Published)
Media: Kindle Edition
Publication Date: November 19, 2013
Tell A Friend
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wedding Registry
Add to Baby Registry
It seems so simple, doesn’t it?
Plug a few numbers into a retirement calculator and presto! You have an accurate answer for how much money you need to retire.
Unfortunately, it doesn’t work that way. The conventional approach used by experts to determine how much money you need to retire is fundamentally flawed. The worst part is you won’t even know it until it’s too late.
This book takes you behind the scientific facade of modern retirement planning to reveal:
• Why most estimates for how much you need to retire are a case of garbage-in garbage-out causing you to either overspend and run out of money or underspend so that you never get to enjoy your savings.
• The 5 critical assumptions that can destroy your financial security. Which one are you making?
• 3 models for estimating how much money you need to retire (your financial planner only knows 1 and it’s not the best).
• How to reduce the amount you need to retire by $300,000–$600,000 or more.
• How to plan for inflation, changes in Social Security, and much more so you don’t run out of money before you run out of life.
• 7 creative ways to spend less while also improving lifestyle.
• 3 strategies to maximize spending today while protecting for the future in case you live longer than expected.
• How Monte Carlo calculators cause a dangerous deception that can leave you broke.
• Explains step-by-step how to accurately calculate the amount of money you need to retire—the very first time you try, simply, and without being a math genius.
• No computer, software, or online calculators necessary—it’s that simple.
In one evening you can know more about how much money you need to retire than your financial adviser. This book is a practical, no-nonsense guide complete with a step-by-step plan that tells you how much money you need to retire with confidence.
No retirement is secure without it.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.