Things To Do At Disneyland 2013 (Things To Do In 2013 Book Series)
|Author: John Glass|
Creators: John Glass, Renee Dominick, Shelley Pellegrin
Publisher: Alternative Travel Press
Sales Rank: 851,874
Format: Kindle eBook
Language: English (Published)
Media: Kindle Edition
Publication Date: December 4, 2013
Tell A Friend
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wedding Registry
Add to Baby Registry
This is not just a travel guide, it's an ADVENTURE GUIDE that goes far beyond what other travel books offer. Written for both first time visitors and experienced travelers, this book has something for everyone.
• Detailed information on every attraction, restaurant, and shop in the park.
• Secrets, tips, and inside information about every aspect of your visit.
• Maps to attractions, restaurants, shops, parking and more.
• Planning help and itineraries.
• Complete transportation guides for getting to and around the Disneyland Resort.
• Money-saving tips for dining, snacking, buying tickets and arranging travel.
• Restaurant, souvenir, and gift recommendations.
• Full dining menus and special guides to vegan foods, healthy eating, specialty coffees, desserts and more.
• Seasonal activities and special events.
• Specialty guides to pin trading, Vinylmation, coin press machines, picnic spots, character meets, photo opportunities, and more.
• A complete guide to all of the stories that drive the rides, restaurants, and shops in the park.
• Helpful appendixes cross reference all of the films, books, and music featured in the park so you can discover which locations feature your favorite Disney characters.
Publisher's Note: This is an older edition of this book. The current editions of the books in this series are: "Things To Do At Disneyland 2014" and "Things To Do At Disney California Adventure 2014". Search for them here on Amazon.com.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.