Minimalist Parenting: How You Can Raise Responsible, Calm, Respectful Children
|Author: Sandy Richmond|
Publisher: Sandy Richmond
Sales Rank: 702,819
Format: Kindle eBook
Language: English (Published)
Media: Kindle Edition
Publication Date: August 13, 2013
Tell A Friend
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wedding Registry
Add to Baby Registry
Get your copy and bonus report today!
Minimalist parenting is about raising responsible, calm, respectful children without complicating the process. It's about striving to get rid of all the unnecessary things in our lives so that we can focus more on the things that really matter. Children are our future. Let's remember where the focus should be.
• What minimalist parenting is and isn't (it's not what you think)
• what the minimalist parenting approach is to handling a variety of common parenting situations (it doesn't have to be complicated)
• 4 minimalist themes to guide you (you're almost guaranteed success using these)
• tips to help you get started on the minimalist approach
• a bonus tip for getting rid of stuff
In the Bonus Report you'll receive additional tips for dealing with negative behavior, road trips, food dislikes, household chores, and more.
So scroll up and grab your copy of Minimalist Parenting: How You Can Raise Responsible, Calm, Respectful Children
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.