Prepper's Pantry: A Survival Food Guide
|Author: Robert Paine|
Publisher: Roja Publishing
Sales Rank: 529,085
Format: Kindle eBook
Language: English (Published)
Media: Kindle Edition
Publication Date: September 11, 2013
Tell A Friend
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wedding Registry
Add to Baby Registry
Prepper's Pantry: A Survival Food Guide is an excellent resource and foundational guide that covers many topics of food preparation. Especially helpful for the seeker and the new-to-prepping, there are also many great ideas for even the seasoned prepper.
The reasons why you prep really don’t matter. What matters is how long you’re prepping for, and the means you go about doing it. This guide will show you how to determine your food needs, no matter how long you will be prepping for, and will discuss various methods of obtaining and storing food stockpiles.
Do you worry what would happen to your family in an emergency?
With the Prepper's Pantry, you'll learn the following:
- Discover how much is enough when prepping for survival - more or less than you think?
- Learn which foods store well, which you should avoid and why you shouldn't follow someone else's disaster preparedness plan.
- Consider commercial versus home prepared food storage techniques and devise your own best strategy.
- Get to grips with the what, where when and how of food storage basics and self sufficiency.
- Understand food and water safety and how to cook with stored foods.
You'll learn all of this, and so much more, with Prepper's Pantry: A Survival Food Guide!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.