The Busy Family's Guide to Walt Disney World 2014
|Author: Jeffrey Merola|
Creator: Jeffrey Merola
Publisher: Mouse Vacation Planning
Format: Kindle eBook
Language: English (Published)
Media: Kindle Edition
Publication Date: January 3, 2014
Tell A Friend
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wedding Registry
Add to Baby Registry
Check out the Walt Disney World guidebook that contains over 215 tips and secrets to save you time and money! It includes invaluable information on MyMagic+, FastPass+, Magic Bands, mydisneyexperience.com, describes the attractions in the "new" Fantasyland, comprised of over 50 fabulous pictures, and so much more!
The Busy Family's Guide to Walt Disney World 2014 is the ONLY book you will need whether this is your 1st trip or your 20th! The book will help you plan a magical vacation to Walt Disney World and offer a helping hand to navigate you through the theme parks stress free!
There are even more reasons this book is for you.
1) You will realize all the advantages of staying in a Walt Disney World resort.
2) The book will help you choose a resort, describes the theme park ticket options available to you, and the Walt Disney World dining plan that is best for you.
3) The book holds a new chapter that will help you locate you or your child's favorite character.
4) A unique chapter will help you embrace the idea of bringing your teenager to Walt Disney World.
5) You will have at your fingertips numerous restaurant descriptions, recommendations, pricing information, and directions.
6) The book gives attraction descriptions, recommendations for different age groups, and tips for the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, and Disney's Animal Kingdom.
7) An entire chapter is dedicated to tips for: baby/young child, relaxing days when not entering a theme park, resort, transportation, and United States military discounts.
8) You will learn about FASTPASS and how the new disability assistance system (DAS) works.
9) One chapter is titled "What Do I Do If.....? It will help you when everyone is about to melt down because the wait time at an attraction is horrific.
The author is a husband, father, Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, teacher, football coach, and a huge Walt Disney World fan who has been in Walt Disney World for more than 180 days! He believes that Walt Disney World is a magical place where memories can be made that will last a lifetime!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.