The Busy Family's Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2013
|Author: Jeffrey Merola|
Sales Rank: 317,084
Format: Kindle eBook
Language: English (Published)
Media: Kindle Edition
Publication Date: January 8, 2013
Tell A Friend
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wedding Registry
Add to Baby Registry
Do you want to take your family to Walt Disney World, but are not sure where to start? Are you considering or currently planning a trip to Walt Disney World? This new and improved book is the ONLY book you will need, whether this is your 1st trip or your 20th! The 2013 edition is not the size of an encyclopedia. The book will help you plan a magical vacation to Walt Disney World and offer a helping hand to navigate you through the theme parks stress free!
These are the Top 10 Reasons why this book is for you. The book:
1) Contains 175 of the author's personal Walt Disney World tips and secrets to save time and money
2) Helps you choose a resort
3) Discusses Theme Park tickets
4) Describes the Walt Disney World dining plans
5) Gives attraction descriptions for the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, and Disney's Animal Kingdom and attraction recommendations according to different age groups
6) Recommends and describes Walt Disney World restaurants
7) Contains a new chapter titled, "What Do I Do If....?" This new chapter will help you when everyone is about to melt down because the wait time at an attraction is extremely long.
8) Explains the new attractions in Fantasyland
9) Holds comprehensive information about Transportation
10) Has so much more!
The author is an authorized Disney vacation planner affiliated with BTI Travel. He has been in Walt Disney World for approximately 165 days. The author is a husband and a father of two children.
The author believes that Walt Disney World is a magical place where family memories can be made that will last a lifetime. Enjoy the 2013 version of "The Busy Family's Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2013" by Jeffrey Merola and have an incredible time on your vacation.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.