Magical Mystery Tour Deluxe Box Set (Blu-ray/DVD/double-vinyl EP)
|Artist: The Beatles|
Label: Apple Records
Buy New: $24.49
as of 7/5/2015 22:57 EDT details
You Save: $70.49 (74%)
New (32) Used (2) Collectible (1) from $23.26
Sales Rank: 14,658
Format: Multiple Formats, Blu-ray, NTSC
Languages: French (Subtitled), German (Subtitled), Dutch (Subtitled), Spanish (Subtitled), Italian (Subtitled), Portuguese (Subtitled), Swedish (Subtitled), Norwegian (Subtitled), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
Running Time: 53 Minutes
Shipping Weight (lbs): 2.2
Dimensions (in): 11.8 x 0.4 x 11.8
Publication Date: 2014
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Tell A Friend
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wedding Registry
Add to Baby Registry
| • ||The Beatles - Blu ray Let it be|
Packaged in a 10" square deluxe box
Original Film restored Running time 53 minutes
60 page booklet Soft back book containing an introductory essay by Paul McCartney, notes on the film s development, numerous previously unseen and rare photos and memorabilia.
A reproduction of the 1967 UK double vinyl 6 track EP:
A1. Magical Mystery Tour - The Beatles (2.48)
A2. Your Mother Should Know - The Beatles (2.33)
B1. I Am The Walrus - The Beatles (4.35)
C1. The Fool On The Hill - The Beatles (3.00)
C2. Flying - The Beatles (2.16)
D1. Blue Jay Way - The Beatles (3.50)
Blu-Ray and DVD SPECIAL FEATURES
Director's Commentary by Paul McCartney
The Making of Magical Mystery Tour (19:05)
- Features interviews with Paul and Ringo, along with other cast members and crew. Includes unseen footage.
Ringo the actor (2:30)
- Ringo reflecting on his role in the film.
Meet The Supporting Cast (11:27)
- A feature on the background and careers of Nat Jackley, Jessie Robins, Ivor Cutler, The Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band, Victor Spinetti, George Claydon, and Derek Royle.
'Your Mother Should Know' (2:35)
'Blue Jay Way' (3:53)
'The Fool On The Hill' (3:05)
- Three new edits of these performances all featuring footage not seen in the original film.
'Hello Goodbye' (3:24), as featured in Top of the Pops 1967
- The Beatles allowed the BBC to film them in the edit suite where they were working on Magical Mystery Tour. This was then turned into a promo by the BBC, who shot their own additional footage. It was then broadcast on Top of the Pops to mark the 'Hello Goodbye' single going to No 1 in December 1967.
Nat's Dream (2:50)
- A scene directed by John featuring Nat Jackley. Not included in the original film.
Ivor Cutler 'I'm Going In A Field' (2:35)
- Ivor performs 'I'm Going In A Field', in a field. Not included in the original film.
Traffic 'Here We Go Round The Mulberry Bush' (1:53)
- The filming of Traffic acting out their 1967 hit single 'Here We Go Round The Mulberry Bush' was commissioned by The Beatles for possible inclusion in Magical Mystery Tour but was not used in the final edit.
Aspect ratio - 1.33:1
Frame rate - 1080i 59.94
DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
Dolby Digital 5.1
PCM stereo for Blu-Ray
Dolby Digital for DVD
Subtitle language options for feature, extras and commentary:
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.