Finding Nemo: Escape to the Big Blue Special Edition - Nintendo DS
Category: Video Games
Buy New: $8.40
as of 9/30/2014 14:28 EDT details
You Save: $11.59 (58%)
New (49) Used (10) from $5.25
Seller: Quick Buys
Sales Rank: 2,484
Languages: English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
Platform: Nintendo DS
Media: Video Game
Edition: Nintendo DS
Number Of Items: 1
Operating System: nintendo_ds
Shipping Weight (lbs): 0.3
Dimensions (in): 4.9 x 5.4 x 0.6
Release Date: September 11, 2012
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Tell A Friend
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wedding Registry
Add to Baby Registry
| • ||Three different game modes:|
| • ||Baggy Mode - Pick one of the Tank Gang that have escaped from the dentist and use the touch screen to roll him. Completing this game will allow the selected character to be playable in the mini-games.|
| • ||Mini-Games - Play as Nemo, Marlin or Dory and receive sea tokens when completing the mini-games and buy items from the Interactive Reef. Play over 30 mini-games!|
| • ||Interactive Reef - Players can use their sea tokens they have earned in the mini-games to purchase items in the interactive reef. You are able to enjoy creating and viewing your very own personal reef!|
All of the tank fish have escaped to the ocean and you must play mini-games to get them farther out to sea. Collect sea tokens and purchase items in the interactive reef. Create and view your very own personal reef!
Like Marlin always tells you, the Big Blue is a dangerous place. From stinging jellyfish to hungry sharks and creepy deep-sea creatures, there's no shortage of ways for a little clownfish to get into big trouble. But along with the hazards, the ocean gives life to excitement, adventure and freedom. It's time to venture from the safety of your anemone and plunge into the wide, watery world beyond. Stretch out your fins, brush up on your whale-ish and remember to just keep swimming as you join Nemo, Marlin and the loveable, yet forgetful Dory on a wild adventure based on the popular Disney/Pixar fish tale, Finding Nemo.
Lend a Helping Fin
Whether you call him Sharkbait, Harpo, Chico, Bingo or just plain Nemo, you're bound to have a blast exploring the deep blue sea with everyone's favorite gimpy-finned clownfish in Finding Nemo: Escape to the Big Blue Special Edition. The adventure begins at 42 Wallaby Way Sydney, where Nemo's new tank friends have made a great escape from the dentist's office and evaded the deadly clutch of Darla. Now, trapped inside plastic baggies, the members of the Tank Gang must find their way into the ocean to make their freedom complete. Lend a helping fin to your buddies, using your touch screen to roll the baggies to safety. When you reach the shoreline, you'll unlock your favorite Tank Gang character for playability throughout the rest of the game. Next, dive into nonstop fun and laughs in more than 30 underwater mini games, and win sea tokens that you can use to purchase items from the Interactive Reef. Show off your purchases in your very own reef, sweet reef. Hang onto your scales and get ready for fun in the game where fish are friends, not food.
- Get psyched for the re-release of the popular family fish film by plunging into your own aquatic adventure with Marlin, Dory and Nemo
- Lend a helping fin as the Tank Gang tries to make a getaway from the dreaded dentist's office
- Play as Marlin, Nemo or the forgetful Dory in more than 30 wild, underwater mini games that are aimed at getting the tank fish deeper into the great blue sea
- Pick your favorite member of the Tank Gang, then use your touch screen to roll his or her plastic baggy to safety in Baggy Mode — once the fish is free, you can play as that character in the rest of the mini games
- Earn sea tokens by completing mini games, then use your treasure to buy cool items from the
- Interactive Reef. Create your own personal coral reef, using your purchased items to decorate and customize your underwater home
- Three different game modes:
- Baggy Mode – Pick one of the Tank Gang that have escaped from the dentist and use the touch screen to roll him. Completing this game will allow the selected character to be playable in the mini-games.
- Mini-Games – Play as Nemo, Marlin or Dory and receive sea tokens when completing the mini-games and buy items from the Interactive Reef. Play over 30 mini-games!
- Interactive Reef – Players can use their sea tokens they have earned in the mini-games to purchase items in the interactive reef. You are able to enjoy creating and viewing your very own personal reef!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.