Timex Mid-Size T5K537 Easy Trainer Heart Rate Monitor Watch
Buy New: $26.72
as of 9/19/2014 16:06 EDT details
You Save: $23.23 (47%)
New (1) Used (3) from $21.56
Number Of Items: 1
Shipping Weight (lbs): 0.1
Dimensions (in): 5 x 9.5 x 2.8
Release Date: November 1, 2011
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Tell A Friend
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wedding Registry
Add to Baby Registry
| • ||Indiglo Night-Light|
| • ||Analog Heart Rate Sensor|
| • ||Automatic Activity Timer and Workout Review|
| • ||Water-resistant to 99 feet (30 M)|
| • ||Large Digital Display|
Improve your health, track your intensity and meet your weight loss goals by being -in the know- with a timex Personal HRM.
This simple, straightforward heart rate monitor watch lets fitness enthusiasts track their progress and achieve goals. The entry-level heart rate monitor watch delivers essential fitness management and data-tracking features in an affordable, user-friendly package.
Improve your health, track your intensity and help meet your weight loss goals by being "in the know." The Timex® Easy Trainer delivers essential fitness management data in a simple-to-operate watch.
Heart Rate Features
- Target zone lets you preset desired heart rate exercise zone; alarm notification when you are not in zone
- Track time spent within selected heart rate target zone
- Heart rate displayed as beats per minute (BPM) or percentage of max
- Recovery heart rate timer measures your heart rate after timed recovery during or after workout
- Automatic activity timer automatically records elapsed workout time
- Workout review recalls activity time, time-in-zone, average and peak heart rates, and calories
- Analog heart rate sensor works with heart rate interactive treadmills and gym equipment
- Owner-replaceable battery
- 12- and 24-hour time
- Month, day, and date
- Water-resistant to 30 meters (heart rate features not available underwater)
- Activate INDIGLO night light with press of the button
This Timex watch includes a limited one-year manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
With a history that traces back to the 1850s, Timex Corporation is the nation's leading watch manufacturer. The company is known for its wide-ranging line of affordably-priced watches, with styles and designs made for everywhere from the locker room to the board room.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.