The Princess and the Frog
Category: Video Games
Buy New: $9.41
as of 3/27/2015 06:44 EDT details
You Save: $10.58 (53%)
New (13) Used (19) from $7.25
Seller: Price For Less
Sales Rank: 8,350
Language: English (Unknown)
Platform: Nintendo Wii
Color: Nintendo Wii
Media: Video Game
Number Of Items: 1
Operating System: Nintendo Wii
Shipping Weight (lbs): 0.2
Dimensions (in): 7.3 x 5.5 x 1.7
Release Date: November 17, 2009
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Tell A Friend
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wedding Registry
Add to Baby Registry
| • ||Dress up and mix & match outfits for Tiana as you explore five beautiful New Orleans hub locations including the French Quarter and the Bayou.|
| • ||Collect Mardi Gras beads to trade for new dresses, fabrics, ingredients and recipes through more than 25 engaging mini-games.|
| • ||Perform music and save tunes in the game's jukebox, use Ray's special abilities to fly through the Bayou.|
| • ||Enjoy DS/DSi cross-connectivity allowing you to unlock special items when you play with both games together.|
| • ||Explore quest hubs featuring drop-in/drop-out multiplayer support for up to four players, and have fun with eight playable characters and multiple NPCs.|
The Princess and the Frog
| Join Tiana on an exciting journey through jazz-infused 1920s New Orleans with the official video game for Wii, inspired by the upcoming Walt Disney Pictures release of The Princess and the Frog. Meet favorite characters from the film as well as new friends, triumph over enemies, play frog games in the bayou, create music, cook New Orleans style and so much more. Along the way, discover how Tiana makes her dreams come true. Key Game Features |
- See your talent soar in more than 25 engaging mini-games.
- Dress up and mix & match outfits for Tiana.
- Sing-a-long to hits from the movie and perform music on multiple instruments.
- Cook New Orleans inspired recipes in Tiana's kitchen.
- Perform music and save tunes in the game's jukebox.
- Move, jump and swing your arms to music and dance games.
- Collect Mardi Gras beads to trade for new dresses, fabrics, ingredients and recipes.
- Explore quest hubs with drop-in/drop-out multiplayer support for up to four players.
- Explore five beautiful New Orleans hub locations including the French Quarter and the Bayou.
- Have fun with eight playable characters and multiple NPCs.
- Enjoy DS cross-connectivity allowing you to unlock special items when you play with both games together.
- In true Creole fashion the game includes language support in English, Spanish and French.
Explore as Tiana.
Collect bead for items.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.