Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - Nintendo Wii
Category: Video Games
Buy New: $7.99
as of 12/11/2013 05:10 EST details
You Save: $42.00 (84%)
New (65) Used (30) Collectible (2) from $6.29
Seller: WHOLESALE OUTLET
Sales Rank: 3,595
Languages: English (Unknown), English (Published)
Platform: Nintendo Wii
Rating: PG (Parental Guidance Suggested)
Media: Video Game
Number Of Items: 1
Operating System: nintendo_wii
Shipping Weight (lbs): 0.3
Dimensions (in): 7.5 x 5.5 x 0.6
Release Date: June 27, 2010
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Tell A Friend
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wedding Registry
Add to Baby Registry
| • ||An online international leaderboard lets players see how their scores stack up against players from other countries, and unlock even more points by figuring out and performing coin and medal-achieving tricks|
| • ||Fight from the sky or the ground using the precision control abilities of the Wii Remote-Nunchuk combination, the Classic Controller, the Classic Controller Pro, Nintendo Gamecube controller or the Wii Zapper|
| • ||Choose from two playable characters, Isa and Kachi, each with unique combat abilities|
| • ||The better a player?s skills, the more multiplier points are earned, and the higher the overall score. Players will want to play the game again and again to beat their personal best on each level|
| • ||Multiplayer option allowing a second player can join the fight to dish out twice the punishment|
Blast your way through a searing hail of bullets, lasers, and monstrous bosses in this adrenaline-fueled sequel to Sin & Punishment. • Frantic arcade shooter action. Dodge and shoot your way to victory in this arcade shooter made by legendary development studio Treasure. Fight through waves of enemies to raise your score multiplier and soar to the top of the high-score list. Online leaderboards allow you to battle it out for high scores and bragging rights with players around the country. (NOTE: Online leaderboards are accessible only through the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Broadband internet access is required.) • Unprecedented control. Experience a degree of control never before possible in an arcade shooter. The Wii Remote controller’s pointer technology makes aiming more precise than ever, allowing you to dispatch enemies with unparalleled accuracy. The game also features a number of alternate control methods, ensuring you’ll be able to control the game just the way you want. With the included 2-player mode, you can even have a friend join in to help dole out the punishment! • Massive, epic battles. Battle massive, screen-filling bosses armed with enough firepower to set the world ablaze. In order to best these powerful opponents, you’ll have to learn their patterns, strategically aim and time your shots, and dodge torrent upon torrent of incoming fire. A perfect blend of tactics and reflexes will keep you on the edge of your seat until the last shot is fired.
| Sin & Punishment: Star Successor is rail shooter for Wii that challenges you, whether playing alone or with a friend, to survive an onslaught of attacks by enemies large and small. Players have their choice of a male or female playable character, each with defensive and specific offensive abilities, and the ability to battle huge bosses and other enemies from the ground or from the air using a variety of devices. Additional features include multiple controller options and online international leaderboards and more. A Classic N64 Sequel Emerges on Wii |
Take aim and blast your way through a post-apocalyptic world packed with nonstop arcade shooter action. Sin & Punishment: Star Successor is the long-awaited sequel to the Japanese Nintendo 64 cult-classic. This series debut in North America delivers an intense, adrenaline-soaked thrill ride that never lets up from start to finish as Isa and Kachi go on the run and on the defensive, shooting everything as a host of enemies try to hunt them down. Sin & Punishment: Star Successor brings one of a kind shooter gameplay created by the undisputed masters of the genre.
| Long-awaited sequel to the popular N64 rail shooter. |
Sin & Punishment: Star Successor is an arcade style rail shooter that allows for a range of movement around the immediate level as the player is funneled along their path. Players can assume the role of either the male or female character, Isa and Kachi. Each can fight on the ground or in the sky with the right equipment, and utilize a diverse mix of evasive maneuvers, melee attacks in close quarters and unique special attacks. The world of Sin & Punishment: Star Successor is packed with enemies ranging from swarms of low to mid-level enemies to over-the-top bosses. In battling all these, players must use their particular mix of offensive and defensive skills to continually build point multiplier bonuses as they cash in on the enemies that they conquer. The game supports a variety of controller/controller configurations, two-player play and an online international leaderboard. Key Game Features
- Players can take to the skies with a jetpack or hovering skateboard-like device to dodge enemy attacks or get a better lock on their targets. Get an extra bonus for staying grounded while avoiding injury. Various stages require understanding intricate patterns as players’ characters side-scroll, race on vehicles or zip in every direction through a devastated post apocalyptic world. Players can fire at targets in the distance or for close-range targets use sword attacks.
- The precision pointing abilities of the Wii Remote controller make targeting enemies a snap. Players have the option of controlling their characters using the Wii Remote-Nunchuk combination, the Classic Controller, the Classic Controller Pro, Nintendo Gamecube controller or the Wii Zapper.
- Choose from two playable characters, Isa and Kachi, each with unique combat abilities.
- It’s all about the score multiplier. The better a player’s skills, the more multiplier points are earned, and the higher the overall score. Players will want to play the game again and again to beat their personal best on each level.
- Created by Treasure, the developers behind Ikaruga, Radiant Silvergun and Gunstar Heroes, the game pushes the boundaries of the shooter genre with horders of enemies, massive bosses and explosive graphics.
- Endless waves of enemies got you down? A second player can join the fight to dish out twice the punishment.
- An online international leaderboard lets players see how their scores stack up against players from other countries. Players will play again and again, and try to unlock even more points by figuring out and performing coin and medal-achieving tricks, in order to get an international-caliber score.
Play as Isa and Kachi.
Special attacks & melee action.
Over-the-top boss battles.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.