Steel Diver - Nintendo 3DS
Category: Video Games
Buy New: $3.94
as of 4/27/2015 15:03 EDT details
You Save: $36.05 (90%)
New (102) Used (58) Collectible (4) from $0.75
Sales Rank: 3,650
Languages: English (Manual), English (Subtitled), English (Unknown)
Platform: Nintendo 3DS
Color: One Color
ESRB: Everyone 10+
Media: Video Game
Number Of Items: 1
Operating System: Nintendo 3DS
Size: One Size
Shipping Weight (lbs): 0.2
Dimensions (in): 6 x 6 x 6
Release Date: March 27, 2011
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Tell A Friend
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wedding Registry
Add to Baby Registry
| • ||Guide submarines through lush, undersea 3D environments|
| • ||A variety of unique touch-screen applications including the ability to pump water out of a leaking sub|
| • ||Branching paths, split-second decisions and attacks from enemy ships make for a thrilling undersea adventure|
| • ||Multiple ways to play, including mission play, periscope based play using the 3DS' gyro sensor and the chess like Steel Commander two-player strategy mode|
| • ||The 3D effect in Steel Diver makes players feel like they are peering into an aquarium, with the action unfolding right before their eyes|
Nintendo Steel Diver CTRPASDE PC Games
Amazon.com Product Description
Steel Diver is submarine Simulation - Combat game that utilizes the power and flexibility of the Nintendo 3DS* to put you behind the periscope of a submarine on the hunt. The game features multiple ways to play including standard mission gameplay; Periscope Strike, a mode in which you use the 3DS gyro sensor to alter your view in order to complete tasks; and Steel Commander, a one-on-one turn-based local wireless mode supporting two players. Additional features include lush underwater environments, a variety of touch-screen control uses and more.
Take to the seven seas in search of prey above and below the waves Steel Diver for 3DS.
Hunt for Prey Above and Below the Waves
Steel Diver is a new action-packed submarine combat game from Nintendo that immerses players in the 3D action with unique game controls and lush 3D environments. The player can choose from three different submarines, each with touch-screen control panels that players will have to master to guide them through treacherous undersea caverns while engaging enemy submarines, dodging depth charges and battling massive sea creatures. Steel Diver also takes advantage of the built-in gyro sensor of the Nintendo 3DS system. The combination of 3D game play and one-of-a-kind controls makes for an immersive combination that must be experienced to be believed.
Nintendo 3DS is a groundbreaking hardware release that brings 3D gaming to the handheld market for the first time. The fourth major release in the DS product line, the Nintendo 3DS utilizes 3D Slider functionality and an improved top LCD display to present a glasses-free 3D effect in compatible games, while giving players the option to moderate the effect as they see fit. Taken together with additional features including full analog control in 3D game environments, motion and gyro sensors that transfer the movements of the handheld into the game, 3D camera functionality, an adjustable stylus and full backwards compatibility and you have not only a must-have system, but a revolution in handheld gaming.
Key Game Features
- Use touch-screen controls to guide submarines through lush, undersea 3D environments.
- Branching paths, split-second decisions and attacks from enemy ships make for a thrilling undersea adventure.
- Multiple ways to play:
- Missions - Players manipulate control panels on the touch screen to control the sub's speed, depth and pitch, and to fire torpedoes as they make their way toward the end of each level. If the sub takes damage and starts taking on water, players can use the stylus on the touch screen to stop the leak. There is also a time attack mode that challenges the player to get through levels as quickly as possible.
- Periscope Strike - The gyro sensor for the Nintendo 3DS system allows players to control the periscope view by rotating their bodies. Players use the touch screen to fire a well-placed torpedo and take enemies out.
- Steel Commander - In this two-player strategy mode, a local wireless connection pits player against player. The game is a top-down, turn-based "chess-like" game that puts players in command of a fleet of ships and a sub. Once players locate a ship, they enter Periscope Mode and blast it out of the water.
- Immersive Undersea Graphics - The 3D in Steel Diver makes players feel like they are peering into an aquarium, with the action unfolding right before their eyes.
Multiple ways to play.
Immersive undersea graphics.
Gyro sensor periscope.
2-player wireless support.
* Nintendo 3DS sold separately.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.