|From: Majesco Sales Inc.|
Category: Video Games
Buy New: $17.98
as of 5/25/2013 02:28 EDT details
You Save: $2.01 (10%)
New (23) Used (12) from $17.98
Seller: Hitgaming Video Games
Sales Rank: 1,351
Language: English (Unknown)
Platform: Nintendo DS
Media: Video Game
Number Of Items: 1
Operating System: Nintendo DS
Shipping Weight (lbs): 0.1
Dimensions (in): 5.4 x 4.9 x 0.6
Publication Date: March 17, 2010
Promotion: Save $3.00 with this coupon. Enter code 27THZIK5 at checkout. Terms and Conditions
Availability: Usually ships in 4-5 business days
Tell A Friend
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wedding Registry
Add to Baby Registry
| • ||Once you've mastered your drawing skills in "Learn to Draw" mode, it's time to unleash the creativity. Draw whatever you like. Once completed, each picture is stored in the Album for you to view later.|
| • ||Because Nintendo DS is a portable game machine, kids can enjoy drawing at any time, anywhere without the need for paper and crayons.|
| • ||Once a drawing is completed, touch it and bring it to life with animation and sound. Watch the elephant running, the rocket taking off, bird chirping, and more.|
| • ||Even a small child who has not yet learned to read can play by simply following the voice instructions throughout the menus and game.|
| • ||Play 10 fun-filled mini games such as "Car Racing", "Whack-a-Mole" or "Air Hockey" featuring the very characters you've drawn.|
Based on the popular Japanese book series that teaches kids how to draw by combining basic shapes, Let's Draw! offers a perfect mix of learning and entertainment. With more than 100 objects to draw and fun art related mini games; you can learn to draw anywhere, at any time.
| Let's Draw! is a simulation/edutainment game for DS and DSi designed to introduce children to the creative process by making drawing easy, accessible and fun. Built around game functionality that allows children to envision objects and animate them with shape, color and sound, Let's Draw! takes things even further by allowing kids to save their creations and easily import them into a variety of mini-games, quite literally bringing imaginations to life as never before. |
| Get kids started with art. |
Based on a best-selling line of Japanese drawing books, Let's Draw! challenges players to create full images by combining small, easy to draw shapes into larger objects and scenes. In doing so Let's Draw! makes art accessible by teaching children of all ages, even those who have not yet learned to read, how to draw via full voice instructions as they play. Kids follow step-by-step guidance to create more than 100 different images that they can then bring to life with animation and sound. Let's Draw! also lets players pair their newfound art skills with their imaginations to create and animate their own designs from scratch. These customized images become the stars of 10 fun mini-games, including Whack-a-Mole, Car Racing and Air Hockey. Key Game Features
- Portable Art Studio - Because Nintendo DS is a portable game machine, kids can enjoy drawing at any time, anywhere without the need for paper and crayons.
- Touch and Animate Your Pictures - Once a drawing is completed, touch it and bring it to life with animation and sound. Watch the elephant running, the rocket taking off, bird chirping, and more.
- Kid-friendly Voice Instructions - Even a small child who has not yet learned to read can play by simply following the voice instructions throughout the menus and game.
- Fun Mini-games Using Your Creations - Play 10 fun-filled mini games such as "Car Racing", "Whack-a-Mole" or "Air Hockey" featuring the very characters you've drawn.
- Flex Your Creative Muscles - Once drawing skills are mastered in "Learn to Draw" mode, it's time to unleash the creativity. Players can draw whatever they like. Once completed, each picture is stored in the in-game album to be viewed later.
Draw a selection of objects.
Import them into mini-games.
Flex creative muscles .
| || |
And have fun doing it.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.