Resident Evil: Revelations
Category: Video Games
Buy New: $16.61
as of 5/29/2015 04:31 EDT details
You Save: $23.38 (58%)
New (37) Used (21) Collectible (12) from $12.35
Seller: Hitgaming Video Games
Sales Rank: 2,109
Language: English (Unknown)
Platform: Nintendo 3DS
Color: One Color
Media: Video Game
Number Of Items: 1
Operating System: Nintendo 3DS
Size: One Size
Shipping Weight (lbs): 0.2
Dimensions (in): 4.8 x 5.4 x 0.6
Publication Date: February 7, 2012
Availability: Usually ships in 3-4 business days
Tell A Friend
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wedding Registry
Add to Baby Registry
| • ||Classic survival horror gameplay returns - Explore the dark, sinister areas of the cruise ship. There's nowhere to run and nowhere to hide with evil creeping out of the shadows|
| • ||All new Resident Evil - New storyline featuring series favorites Jill Valentine, Chris Redfield|
| • ||Utilizes the unique 3DS features - Make use of the touch screen to solve puzzles and switch between weapons|
| • ||The first full-fledged Resident Evil game for 3DS, Revelation's all-new storyline features series favorites Jill Valentine, Chris Redfield and others, diverse locations, and a brand-new viral threat|
| • ||Make use of the 3DS touch screen to solve puzzles and switch between weapons with ease|
| • ||The new Raid Mode in which you attack enemies to earn points that can be used to upgrade your character and weapons|
| • ||Choose the shooting style that suits you and pin point your enemies with the ability to alternate between first and third person views|
| • ||Analyze enemies and investigate areas with the Genesis scanner to reveal hidden items|
Revealing a brand new storyline for the Resident Evil series, Resident Evil: Revelations sees the return to survival horror, offering a tense and intriguing gameplay experience. Built from the ground up to take advantage of the Nintendo 3DS features, Resident Evil: Revelations delivers outstanding visuals that bring the fear to life. The story is set principally on board a supposedly abandoned cruise ship in the Mediterranean. Far from being empty, the ship hides danger around every corner as Jill Valentine explores the confined space of the ship, facing menacing horrors that emerge from the darkness.
Resident Evil: Revelations is a Mature rated Survival-Horror game exclusively for play on Nintendo's 3DS handheld game system. Revelations is the first complete Resident Evil game released for 3DS. It contains an all-new story set within the overall franchise chronology, familiar and new characters, a new kind of enemy and virus, a multiplayer option, and 3DS specific gameplay functionality. Additional features include: the new Raid Mode, in-game area scanning abilities, a Circle Pad Pro control scheme, an optional first-person shooter view, and outstanding 3DS visuals.
An all-new Resident Evil storyline featuring familiar and new characters.
Classic Survival-Horror gameplay for the 3DS.
Survive the Horror of Resident Evil on 3DS
Built from the ground up to take advantage of the Nintendo 3DS features, and set between the events of Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil: Revelations delivers an exceptional survival horror experience with outstanding visuals that bring the fear to life.
An All-New Story
Resident Evil: Revelations introduces a brand new storyline, locations and characters to the series, including playable characters and BSAA members Jill Valentine, Chris Redfield and Keith Lumley with their partners Parker Luciani, Jessica Sherawat and Quint Cetcham. Jill Valentine and BSAA partner Parker Luciani have been sent to search for Chris Redfield, whose last known GPS data positions him as being onboard a supposedly abandoned cruise ship. Danger hides around every corner as they explore the confined space of the ship and face a menacing new enemy and virus, the T-Abyss.
Brand-New Raid Mode
In a brand-new mode for the series, Raid Mode offers players a different kind of experience separate to the main campaign story in either solo or co-op play. Compete in a variety of missions to defeat enemies and level up your character and gain more powerful weapons. Earn points for the enemies you attack and select from a range of upgrades to improve your weapons' performance.
Key Game Features
- An All-New Resident Evil - Taking place between the events of Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5, new storyline featuring series favorites Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield plus new BSAA members, mysterious agent Raymond Vester and Head of the BSAA Clive R. O'Brian.
- Classic Survival Horror Gameplay Returns - Campaign mode's single player experience sees gamers investigating a range of different locations including the dark confined spaces of a cruise ship and the treacherous snow covered mountains. With limited ammo and weapons, fight off infected enemies that lurk around every corner.
- Raid Mode - Compete in single player or two player co-op as Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield. Attack the enemies to earn points that can be used to upgrade your character and weapons.
- Brand New Threat - A new kind of enemy and virus, the T-Abyss, that not only attacks you on the ground but also under water is set to join the legions of Resident Evil enemies and provide a unique challenge for players.
- Utilize the Unique 3DS Features - Make use of the touch screen to solve puzzles and switch between weapons.
- Use Your Equipment - Analyze enemies and investigate areas with the Genesis scanner to reveal hidden items.
- First Person Shooter View - Choose the shooting style that suits you and pin point your enemies with the ability to alternate between first and third person views.
- Localized Voice Over - In a first for a Capcom title, Resident Evil: Revelations provides voice over options in five different European languages.
- Outstanding Visuals - MT Framework Mobile, Capcom's proprietary game engine brings the horror to life on the Nintendo 3DS screen.
- Compatible with Nintendo 3DS Circle Pad Pro - Add a fourth control scheme to your gameplay experience with the Circle Pad Pro.
All-new enemies & weapons.
First-person shooting option.
Unique 3DS controls & options.
All-new Raid Mode gameplay.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.