Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Category: Video Games
Buy New: $14.30
as of 3/8/2014 18:27 EST details
You Save: $25.69 (64%)
New (133) Used (55) Collectible (3) from $11.99
Sales Rank: 566
Languages: English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
Platform: Nintendo 3DS
Media: Video Game
Number Of Items: 1
Operating System: nintendo_3ds
Shipping Weight (lbs): 1
Dimensions (in): 4.9 x 5.4 x 0.5
Release Date: November 11, 2012
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Tell A Friend
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wedding Registry
Add to Baby Registry
| • ||Encounter stickers incorporated into every aspect of gameplay in 3D setting that resembles entire world made of shoebox dioramas|
| • ||Build your arsenal of items and attacks and get your sticker fix by buying in shops, peeling them off the environment or making your own to store in a notebook for later use|
Nintendo’s classic Paper Mario franchise gets a fresh 3D look in its hand-held debut. Stickers are the backbone of Mario’s newest adventure in which players use stickers found in the game to not only win battles, but to solve puzzles as well.
Paper Mario: Sticker Star is turn-based Action-Adventure game, for Nintendo 3DS that uses the handheld's 3D capabilities to bring the visual style of the Paper Mario game franchise to life like never before. Players must collect, purchase, and create stickers to use in battles to stop Bowser from ruining things. Additional features include: rpg and puzzle-solving gameplay elements, hit point build up tied to stickers found and used, in-game companion "Kersti," explorable locales, and hidden sticker bonus abilities.
Unique Paper Mario action for 3DS.
An Imaginative Paper Mario Adventure with a Sticky Twist
A sticky situation has never been so fun. There's trouble afoot in the town of Decalburg, where the devious Bowser has disrupted the beloved Sticker Fest by causing the Sticker Comet to explode. Now Royal Stickers and pieces of the comet have been flung far and wide, and it's up to Mario and his ally Kersti to set things right by recovering them. This captivating handheld adventure will have new and experienced fans of the Paper Mario series captivated as they navigate colorful 3D environments, defeat enemies, collect oodles of stickers and items, and use them in a variety of fun ways.
Key Game Features
- Stickers are the key to this imaginative adventure. Battles are turn-based like in the original Paper Mario game, but instead of an attack menu, Mario whomps on his enemies using a sticker to attack. Stickers not only serve as Mario's attacks, but also help solve puzzles throughout the Paper Mario universe when placed in the correct spots. Stickers can be found and collected from all corners of the world, and the flashier the sticker, the more powerful it is.
- Mario can also spend coins to use the Battle Spinner, which lets him use up to 3 stickers in one turn if the icons are lined up just right. The Battle Spinner can turn the tide in a difficult battle, so collecting coins through the game to use it is crucial.
- Paper Mario: Sticker Star players get stronger by beating bosses, finding items and completing side missions for other characters in the game instead of accumulating experience points.
- As players progress through the game, they'll find and use more powerful stickers to boost Mario's attack power. Players can also find HP-Up hearts to further boost Mario's maximum health.
- The environments in Paper Mario: Sticker Star come to life in this visually-stunning papercraft world on the Nintendo 3DS family of systems. They also contain a wide range of objects such as electric fans, scissors and radiators that can be converted into more stickers, which can then be used to solve puzzles or win battles as Mario maneuvers through each level.
Turn-based Paper Mario action.
Search for usable stickers.
Create stickers from items.
Varied battle arenas.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.