Brave: The Video Game is a Third-Person Action-Adventure game that is a companion release to the Disney/Pixar 2012 major animated release of the same name. Brave is Pixar's first fairy tale release and features the adventures of Merida, the studio's first female lead character in a movie. The game features: a family-friendly storyline, bow and arrow as well as a sword combat, agile in-game movement, puzzle play, characters from the movie as well as others unique to the game, co-op play and the ability to play as a bear, and optional support for the Kinect sensor for Xbox 360.
The video game companion to the 2012 major animated release for Disney/Pixar.
Be Fast. Be Strong. Be Clever. Be Brave
Inspired by "Brave", the upcoming Disney/Pixar animated fantasy adventure movie, Brave: The Video Game invites players to run, jump and battle their way through the rugged landscape of mythical and mysterious Scotland. By using their wits and bravery, gamers will also be able to wield a sword and bow and arrow to defeat fierce enemies, break a magical curse and save a kingdom.
Play as Merida, Pixar's first female hero and an expert archer, or in the console versions players can also play as other entertaining characters from the film. In addition, they will be able to go on quests through a magical world and solve puzzles to uncover secrets. Gameplay features include an exciting single-player campaign, co-op for family and friends and a special Bear mode, in which players are able to play as a bear. The Xbox 360 version also contains optional support for the Kinect Sensor for Xbox 360.
Key Game Features
- Third-person action-adventure in which player uncover secrets and break a magical curse
- Battle fierce enemies with your sword, bow and arrow
- Jump, dodge and climb through rugged environments
- Hear the voice of Merida as you play the game
- Discover new characters and costumes inspired by the film
- Varied ways to play including an exciting single player campaign, and co-op or 'Bear' mode
- Compete with archery mini-games using the Kinect Sensor for Xbox 360
Adventure as heroine Merida.
Battle with sword, bow & arrow.
Jump, dodge and climb.
Co-op and 'Bear' mode options.