Marvel today announced the April 30 release of ‘Heroes Fall,’ an album featuring music from and inspired by Marvel’s Iron Man 3, to be released by Marvel Music/Hollywood Records. The album features 12 super heroes of indie and alternative rock, with the tracklist revealed below.
1. ‘Ready Aim Fire’ – Imagine Dragons
2. ‘Some Kind of Joke’ – AWOLNATION
3. ‘Some Kind of Monster’ – Neon Trees
4. ‘American Blood’ – Passion Pit
5. ‘No Time’ – Rogue Wave
6. ‘One Minute More’ – Capital Cities
7. ‘Back To The Start’ – Mr Little Jeans
8. ‘Keep Moving’ – Andrew Stockdale (of Wolfmother)
9. ‘Redemption’ – Redlight King
10. ‘Big Bad Wolves’ – WALK THE MOON
11. ‘BAD GUY’ – 3OH!3
12. ‘Let’s Go All The Way’ – The Wondergirls featuring Ashley Hamilton and Robbie Williams
‘”Heroes Fall’ will be available wherever music is sold on April 30, 2013. The album is now available for pre-order at Amazon.com. Also available on April 30 is the Iron Man 3 original motion picture score soundtrack, composed and conducted by Brian Tyler.
Categories: Marvel, Movies, Music Tags: 3OH!3, Andrew Stockdale, Ashley Hamilton, Awolnation, Capital Cities, Films, IM3, Imagine Dragons, Iron Man, Iron Man 3, Marvel, Movies, Mr Little Jeans, Music, Neon Trees, Passion Pit, Redlight King, Robbie Williams, Rogue Wave, Soundtracks, The Wondergirls, WALK THE MOON, Wolfmother, Wondergirls
Walt Disney Records has released the full track list for its upcoming release titled ‘Frankenweenie Unleashed!,’ a compilation of music inspired by the Tim Burton film from popular alternative recording artists.
A feature-length stop-motion remake of the original short film by Burton, Frankenweenie is a heartwarming tale about a boy and his dog. After unexpectedly losing his beloved dog Sparky, young Victor harnesses the power of science to bring his best friend back to life—with just a few minor adjustments. He tries to hide his home-sewn creation, but when Sparky gets out, Victor’s fellow students, teachers and the entire town all learn that getting a new ‘leash on life’ can be monstrous.
The album will be available to own on September 25, 2012 while the film will be released in theaters on October 5. A more ‘traditional’ original motion picture soundtrack featuring music by composer Danny Elfman will also be released.
The complete track list is as follows:
- Strange Love – Karen O
- Electric Heart (Stay Forever) – Neon Trees
- Polar Tropic (You Don’t Understand Me) – Mark Foster
- Almost There – Passion Pit
- Pet Sematary – Plain White T’s
- With My Hands – Kimbra
- Everybody’s Got A Secret – Awolnation
- Immortal – Kerli
- My Mechanical Friend – Grace Potter featuring the Flaming Lips
- Lost Cause – Imagine Dragons
- Underground – Grouplove
- Building A Monster – Skylar Grey
- Witchcraft – Robert Smith
- Praise Be Holland – Wynona Ryder
UPDATE #1: 8/10/12 – As it turns out, ‘Underground’ by Grouplove was actually meant to be a B-side that was never released, so the group ended up releasing it for free to its fans. One enterprising fan uploaded it to YouTube as can be heard in the video below:
Note that it’s possible that the band may re-record the track specifically for the album as Grace Potter did for her song for Tangled.