This holiday season celebrate your spectacular fashion sense with the newest installment of the D-Signed Collection exclusively at Target!
The Skylar Collection is inspired by Skylar Lewis (Olivia Holt, ‘Kickin’ It’), the fearless heroine of the Disney Channel Original Movie, Girl vs. Monster. The stylish pieces of the collection reflect Skylar’s larger-than-life personality and rocker attitude with a cool, fearless edge. The color palette is grounded in neutral black, vibrant fuchsia and bright citron, with grey heather and creamy white to round out the assortment.
Below is a sample of pieces from the collection, which is available now for the holiday gifting season:
- Butterfly Graphic Tank ($14.99) – This citron zip back tank brings a splash of color to any ensemble, complete with gorgeous butterfly graphic embellished with glitter. Available in sizes XS to XL for ages 8 to 12.
- Matte Sateen Jacket with Rouched Sleeves ($19.99) – Dress up your outfit with this fashionable blazer and three-quarter rouched sleeves, available in sleek black or chic fuchsia. The jacket comes in sizes XS to XL for ages 8 to 12.
- Printed Lace Stretch Twill Pant ($19.99) – No need to sacrifice comfort for fashion with these comfy yet trendy stretch twill pants, available in black or fuchsia. Printed with a lace detailing, these pants are the perfect piece to round out any ensemble. Available in sizes XS to XL for ages 8 to 12.
- Ruffle Jewel and Bow Headbands ($7.99 for 2 pack) – Bring some edge to any hairdo with a jewel-encrusted ruffle or shiny silver bow headband. Wear them to school or a holiday party – these accessories are the perfect way to complete your look!
From fashion-forward sateen jackets and trendy sequin jog pants, to glamorous and feminine peplum skirts and edgy dresses with studded shoulder detailing, the Skylar Collection features a variety of party outfits and fun go-to pieces that are perfect for the holiday season.
Available to own on October 2, 2012, the new ‘Disney Channel Holiday Playlist’ is full of two things: holiday spirit and Disney Channel star power. From the stars of favorites such as ‘Shake It Up,’ ‘A.N.T. Farm,’ ‘Good Luck Charlie,’ ‘Austin & Ally’ and more, this album is sure to bring holiday cheer to any young fan. And now thanks to Amazon.com, we get a full track list of who’s performing on the album and what they’re singing:
1. Shake Santa Shake – Zendaya
2. Rockin Around the Christmas Tree – Bella Thorne
3. Christmas Soul – Ross Lynch
4. Jingle Bell Rock – The McClain Sisters
5. Song for You – Bridgit Mendler and Shane Harper
6. Winter Wonderland – Olivia Holt
7. Christmas is Coming – Ross Lynch and R5
8. All I Want For Christmas – Caroline Sunshine
9. Christmas Night – Coco Jones
10. Happy Universal Holidays – Adam Hicks
In an expansion of Disney XD’s ongoing “TRYit” initiative designed to inspire kids to get up, get outside and try something new, professional sports stars: the NFL’s Arian Foster (Houston Texans), the WNBA’s Candace Parker (Los Angeles Sparks) and the NBA’s Kevin Love (Minnesota Timberwolves) coach young stars Leo Howard and Olivia Holt (“Kickin’ It”), Billy Unger and Spencer Boldman (“Lab Rats”) and Doc Shaw and Adam Hicks (“Pair of Kings”) who team with three viewers (hailing from Georgia, Oregon and Texas) to compete in fun challenges that will test their skills and their teamwork, in Disney’s “TRYathlon” special premiering Monday, August 13 at 8:00 pm ET/PT Disney XD. The special is hosted by Hal Sparks and Tyrel Jackson Williams (“Lab Rats”).
Disney XD’s “TRYathlon” is part of Disney’s Magic of Healthy Living, a program that inspires kids and families to lead healthier lifestyles by making nutritious eating and physical activity simple and fun.
David Levine, Vice President and General Manager, Disney XD Worldwide, said, “Our Disney XD stars are trying something new – a triathlon with a twist — to encourage young viewers to get active and to challenge themselves.”
On DisneyXD.com/TRY, users can participate in the “TRYit Challenger” where kids and parents can pledge to challenge themselves in new ways such as trying a new dance move or a swim stroke or adding a piece of fruit to a meal. Kids and parents are encouraged to participate to help the campaign reach one million pledges.
Beginning Tuesday, July 31, a new “Summer TRYathlon Mash-up” game will launch on DisneyXD.com where players can create their own game by choosing from equipment and a playing fields. Kids can practice with the online version and then print and take the instructions to the playground to play with their friends.
The “TRYathlon” teams are:
Team “Kickin’ It”
Leo Howard and Olivia Holt with Texas fan Nick Carew and coach Arian Foster.
Team “Lab Rats”
Billy Unger and Spencer Boldman with Oregon fan Jenna Hoiland and coach Candace Parker.
Team “Pair of Kings”
Doc Shaw and Adam Hicks with Georgia fan St. Clair Duberry and coach Kevin Love.
Filmed at Bonelli Park in San Dimas, California, the special is produced by Bunim/Murray Productions. Jonathan Murray, Gil Goldschein, Scott Freeman, Jeff Schmidt and Brandon Wilson serve as executive producers.